• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

sephi22

^
I did that. Got error the first thousand times during checkout, then finally when it started working for people it denied by CC for no fucking reason

Russ T

Banned
The entire time I tried to get tickets, I just go the message "We were unable to process your request."

before it even FOUDN the tickets.

Now I'm getting "Sorry... no tickets match your search."

so I assume they're gone. Great. I guess I'll try again tonight.

shira

ROFL at these ticketmaster fees

$100 Finals tickets

21.80 in ?? fees
6.25 Order Processing

$75 Week

20.80 in ?? fees
6.25 order processing

facepalm.gif

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Keep trying you fucks

*TicketMaster 1 800 number is busy and their support website link in their email order confirmation is broken

Hylian7

nIWfJLR.png

GOT IT

On the mobile app, just keep trying one at a time. Hit "buy now", if it tells you it can't find any, but some may be available, press back, buy now again, keep trying until one actually shows up. That's how I got both.

DON'T STOP TRYING UNTIL IT ACTUALLY SAYS SOLD OUT

DrPizza

Banned
Ticketmaster is absolute shit, but using the "buy for multiple days" option, I managed to get one weekday and one weekend ticket.

shira

nIWfJLR.png

GOT IT

On the mobile app, just keep trying one at a time. Hit "buy now", if it tells you it can't find any, but some may be available, press back, buy now again, keep trying until one actually shows up. That's how I got both.

My buddy got 3 finals tickets. So my group is set. WOO!
Ticketmaster is absolute shit, but using the "buy for multiple days" option, I managed to get one weekday and one weekend ticket.

Nice-ah
dac15_cool.gif

nIWfJLR.png

GOT IT

you bought both on the mobile app?

shira

aight so anyone that wants tickets in the second wave, you have to go mobile imo

BOmJVpz.gif

i had a desktop and a laptop stuck on searching for over 45 minutes (and then fail) while my phone got into checkout at least 10 times and then finally worked at the end, phones definitely skip ahead in the queue it's just a matter of searching enough times until you get past the checkout error

mobile app worked for me, haz reporting mobile site worked for him

You can disable capchas on mobile too, get a few extra seconds

0XyXxe4.png

This must be iOS only? I don't see this option on Android.
iOS masterrace only . .

sephi22

When I finally got a Midweek ticket going, it rejected my card thrice. Tried to pay using Visa checkout and adding my card there, it gave an error too, saying billing address should match one in my bank.

Called my bank up and confirmed its the same. Have been buying shit online since the last week. WTF

sephi22

Ahahahah.
Fucking bullshit. Bank passed me to the fraud department. THey had frozen my card because of some online purchases (t shirts and City hostel booking for TI)

Also mentioned a $224 attempt from ticketmaster.

AHAHAHAHHA
GG WP U FUCKS

I was right there. RIGHT THERE!

Twookie

just played with a dude that after every good play from the enemy team or a bad play from our team he would say in all chat: "arigato, obama-san"

goddamn weebs, man. now it's stuck in my head
crazy.gif

shira

Ahahahah.
Fucking bullshit. Bank passed me to the fraud department. THey had frozen my card because of some online purchases (t shirts and City hostel booking for TI)

Also mentioned a $224 attempt from ticketmaster.

AHAHAHAHHA
GG WP U FUCKS

I was right there. RIGHT THERE!

That's quite a low tolerance for fraud. T-shirt, hostel, ticket

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I got triggered for Fraud for buying a $10 video game from a European site. To make it worse, it was like the 4th product I bought from them over several months.

sephi22

That's quite a low tolerance for fraud. T-shirt, hostel, ticket
Its completely fucking random.
While I was in LA, my first card would randomly get flagged for cigarette purchases at gas stations or something. Didn't even make any foreign or out of state purchases.

Recently moved states, bought like $200 worth of courses on Udemy, have been buying drinks and groceries from gas stations - nothing. A $2 charge from City Hostel in Seattle - BAM!

just played with a dude that after every good play from the enemy team or a bad play from our team he would say in all chat: "arigato, obama-san"

goddamn weebs, man. now it's stuck in my head
crazy.gif

That was clearly just a fake baka gaijin.
Everyone knows the -san honorific is only used among equals.
They should have used the more appropriate -sama or -dono in this situation.
I am not impressed.

shira

I got triggered for Fraud for buying a $10 video game from a European site. To make it worse, it was like the 4th product I bought from them over several months.

doxxter kribby
cBj1LTf.png

That was clearly just a fake baka gaijin.
Everyone knows the -san honorific is only used among equals.
They should have used the more appropriate -sama or -dono in this situation.
I am not impressed.

don't forget -chama

Top Bottom