• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

J2d

In certain mmr groups the screen should just go dark after people die, it would spare me so much fucking grief and idiotic wisdom.

And yea give me my prediction points valve.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Bit in the mood for a solid JRPG. Think it's time to break the seal on Xenoblade Chronicles X or go back and wrap up Rogue Galaxy.

played a game last night
invoker marks jungle

i follow n0tail's advice
CNMVDjgUEAAWFsV.jpg

full retard from minute 0
jungle/support furion

down two lanes of rax
come back and win the game

thank you n0tail. you were right.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
because I was talking about notail and fly finally winning things

Yep, the two of them are so much better off now that they aren't stuck on a team with Hanni on it. Even Era is doing pretty well, he isn't in a top tier team but has been in solid tier 2 teams since he left Fnatic.

Is there any reason why Xcalibur isn't playing at the moment? Was he finishing up school like Zai?

Wok

Yep, the two of them are so much better off now that they aren't stuck on a team with Hanni on it. Even Era is doing pretty well, he isn't in a top tier team but has been in solid tier 2 teams since he left Fnatic.

Is there any reason why Xcalibur isn't playing at the moment? Was he finishing up school like Zai?

He graduated recently.

Twookie

excalibur is also OG's standin I'm pretty sure

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Why are we talking about Disruptor nerfs all of a sudden? That hero has been totally fine for YEARS. The only buffs he ever got were like a minor buff to thunder strike damage. Leave the hero alone. He finally gets his day in the sun, good. It was long overdue. But that hero isn't broken.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Can confirm. Ex-hon player and not good at dota.
ZDsxCCG.gif

Why are we talking about Disruptor nerfs all of a sudden? That hero has been totally fine for YEARS. The only buffs he ever got were like a minor buff to thunder strike damage. Leave the hero alone. He finally gets his day in the sun, good. It was long overdue. But that hero isn't broken.

he got a buff every patch. most for his E skill and his ulti and the Q buff you mentioned.
according to the in game compendium he is most picked hero this major

shira

ESL Frankfurt and ti open quals
Shira where art thou ?
paging shira
apparently esl one frankfurt is next weekend :O
also e3 tomorrow

Frankfurt is going to be shit, players aren't all going to be jetlagged and salty
At least Secret and EG knew well enough to not take the Frankfurt invite so close to Open Qualifiers

7a496Er.png

t1466154000z1.png

ESL Frankfurt Commerzbank Arena (June 17-19)
$250k: [A], CoL, Fnatic, Liquid, Navi, OG, Vega, LGD

t1466478000z1.png

TI6 Open Qualifiers:June 21-24th
t1466823600z1.png

TI6 Regional Qualifiers: June 25-29th

t1467540000z1.png

Global Grand Masters, Online (July 3-10)
$50k: [A], Liquid, Navi, Vega, +4

t1467777600z1.png

Nanyang Shanghai (July 6-10)
100k: EG, Fnatic, Secret, Newbee, DC, Empire, +2

t1468432800z4.png

Summit 5 BTS House LA (July 13-17)
?: Ad Finem, DC, Fnatic, Wings, +?

t1469113200z1.png

Starladder America, America (July 21-24)
300k: DC, Fnatic, VP, +5

t1470675600z4.png

The International 2016, Key Arena Seattle (August 8-13)
?:?

time for necro buffs honestly.

also silencer, but ALSO most of all techies.

I'm loath to admit it but misses bull was RIGHT, sigh.

also I'm perched for rePugnant's cancer moment when normal ult has cd eliminated and aghs makes another spell op

Top Bottom