• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I can't even fuckin tell you guys how bad I wish I had some Zebra Cakes right now.

what its like in 2k

6d6706fdbd.jpg

The M.O.B

PSA: If you are a core, and buying the Tomes for yourself, you are greedy as all hell. Those are for the supports.

95% of the time, this is correct. But I've had a few times playing a core, and in a moment's notice I needed the next level before tp'ing out to a team fight. Can't remember the exact situation. Sometimes a lvl 2 ultimate can make enough of a difference.

Red UFO

god damn all i want is the guy who instapicks carry to not be completely mentally unstable and have the decision making of an amoeba

shira

Twitch Stream
Youtube Stream
Steam Broadcast

Lower Bracket Final (Bo3)
t1465696800z1.png

Newbee vs Liquid

Grand Final (Bo5 no advantage)
t1465714800z1.png

Winner vs OG

-----

VODS
Missed any games?
Spoiler-free subreddit with links to all games, takes 5-10 minutes for encoding

Full-day Twitch VOD's (not mobile friendly - full day broadcast ~10-12 hours, available when broadcast ends)
Full-day Youtube VOD's (not mobile friendly - full day broadcast ~10-12 hours, available anytime)
Single Match Youtube VOD's (mobile friendly - each game is available for individual viewing ~30-80 minutes, takes 5-10 minutes for encoding)
Single Match Youtube VOD's (mobile friendly - each game is available for individual viewing ~30-80 minutes, takes 4-5 hours for encoding)
Download the games in the free Dota 2 client for full access to each player's perspective and free camera views (Caster audio may be glitched, takes 10-20 minutes for encoding)

For some reason strim is up
thinking.gif

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Got the windrunner set. Now to somehow find a clinkz win.

Hylian7

95% of the time, this is correct. But I've had a few times playing a core, and in a moment's notice I needed the next level before tp'ing out to a team fight. Can't remember the exact situation. Sometimes a lvl 2 ultimate can make enough of a difference.
True, but it is a very rare situation. I have seen cores get them out of greed, and then ask why the support isn't level 11 yet.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
MoViNtArGeT: weak shit
MoViNtArGeT: !
MoViNtArGeT: immature as always XD
anbokr: u kno it
anbokr: dota isnt fun without trash talk dude
MoViNtArGeT: maybe played ranked or something
MoViNtArGeT: lmao you guys always love newb stomping
anbokr: we just yolo
anbokr: but u are right we do love stomping noobs

once a travstack always a travstack

Kard8p3

Wait when was this I was gone all day lmao

Nice newBEE

Hylian7

A whostack?

Swig_

Got the windrunner set. Now to somehow find a clinkz win.

I finished the Clinkz quests yesterday. I forgot how much I like to play him and how well he can do against certain comps. It wasn't difficult to beat and I ended up playing him in a few more games just because I enjoyed it!

Top Bottom