• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

VZHeWjo.png

updated metrics
conclusion dead gam

Demoli

Man EA's conferences are always the worst. They are never good or great, but they're never so bad its good/hilarious either. They are this boring slog. Hope tomorrow's better

On a DOTA notice real glad that OG won, they've always been a fun team to watch.

Wok

Man EA's conferences are always the worst. They are never good or great, but they're never so bad its good/hilarious either. They are this boring slog. Hope tomorrow's better

On a DOTA notice real glad that OG won, they've always been a fun team to watch.

The level of their plays is so high that there are several amazing instants per game, which makes it a pleasure to watch. I hope they go as far as possible during TI.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's true, the thread participation is directly proportional to how normal the thread title is.

Red UFO

Why does that video have 25 minutes of nothing at the end?
TheRealSonicFan succinctly clears this issue up for us in the comments, "It was a small error, I wasn't an expert editing videos back then. lol"

man this game was so fucking shit, the frog was possessed by the tail, what were they smoking

Hylian7

TheRealSonicFan succinctly clears this issue up for us in the comments, "It was a small error, I wasn't an expert editing videos back then. lol"

man this game was so fucking shit, the frog was possessed by the tail, what were they smoking

It's sequel was also so garbage.

Both of them are garbage from a gameplay perspective too. You might think the running levels were good, but those were garbage too. What happens in every single one of them? You go fast, and then some random thing out of nowhere stops you from going fast because you couldn't see it! The 2D games always had the same problem. It was cool at the time to see going fast like that in a game, but now it really doesn't hold up.

Sonic is overrated in general, but still deserves a slot in Smash because he was a gaming icon by and large.

Red UFO

It's sequel was also so garbage.

Both of them are garbage from a gameplay perspective too. You might think the running levels were good, but those were garbage too. What happens in every single one of them? You go fast, and then some random thing out of nowhere stops you from going fast because you couldn't see it! The 2D games always had the same problem. It was cool at the time to see going fast like that in a game, but now it really doesn't hold up.

Sonic is overrated in general, but still deserves a slot in Smash because he was a gaming icon by and large.

Yeah, I played the orca whale level at a demo stand whilst was on holiday in the US one time and lost my shit. Asked for a dreamcast and the game for my birthday, heard tails' voice and nearly died a little. Then you get on a train to go to the other hub, sonic the fucking hedgehog rides the fucking metro to get about places.

in fact who the fuck thought that sonic the hedgehog would benefit from taking place in a human world at all

Top Bottom