• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

I can barely hit a good stun, now you want me to hit maledicts
stunned.gif

Twookie

welp just watched the ff15 demo
all hope is lost

yeah...

after watching that demo I reconsidered my preorder and I've never done that before
but then again I don't really preorder games anyway
it's like the more they show the worse the game looks
facepalm.gif

trying to keep a faint hope that the dude demoing just sucked and that segment of the game was just a shitty segment to demo for the masses because meowsers that looked bad

Had an absolutely shit weekend of Dota, and now my International MMR is even lower than my normal ones.

How the fuck do you win when the Alchemist on your team goes 0-12.

And then to top it all off, was winning a game as Medusa (as my daily hero) and then my Internet went down for several hours, causing me to abandon and my team to lose.

whats your RMM?

Artanisix

my raze-less SF is just my style of shadow friend, i like testing new builds when possible (i.e. my support riki that i posted about months (years?) ago) and sticking with them when they work out.

Chris R

so how do you update your mmr? Says you need 40 games, but dont see an option to do so

You need 40 International MMR games, then after TI6 you can pick which MMR to keep.

I need 38 more International MMR games to adjust up, according to DotaBuff/YASP I'm being placed with people much higher than my current MMR, either I've gotten better or nobody is playing that mode so it's just sticking me in wherever :(

shira

So, did Microsoft show anything worthwhile at their conference? The cliff notes I'm getting from Reddit make it sound pretty dull.

Scorpio being a 980ti level machine scares and wows me. VR pairing with HTC is interesting. Windows 10 store compatibilty not.

Sony basically has to either address that power or completely ignore it and focus on their VR waifu simulators.

Live soon
https://www.twitch.tv/playstation

Scorpio is almost certainly not an 980ti-tier gpu. It's probably more like a 480+. AMD tends to have higher TFlops than Nvidia, but less performance with comparable TFlops.

It's still super interesting, though.

My take away from MS conference was that, at least for the time being, MS does seem committed to unifying infrastructure between W10 and Xbox, which has a lot of potential.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Is this Song on the Sony show from something? It's sort of dull and is going on too long.

Edit: Did they make God of War: Skyrim?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Wait, they are just remaking the old series?

They better take some creative liberties with the level design.

E3 2016
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Can someone explain the Last Guardian Hype to me? Unless I missed something, no game play has really been shown, the graphics already look dated, and it has been in Development hell, basically being canceled at one point.

MS won boys. Accept it.
dac15_blush.gif

I guess.

I feel Nintendo may actually still be in the running, Microsoft and Sony's shows were so underwhelming, if Zelda is actually some amazing open world epic, it could just steal the show.

TLG is hype for the same reasons HL3 is hype. It was vaporware.

It's still a PS3 launch game in terms of visuals and I'll be stunned if it runs well or is very long.

Top Bottom