• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

There is no countdown timer
ggradiant.gif

Fevaweva

It is amazing that I have never been able to get anything using my computer. What is the point of even allowing me on there if it just won't work?

sephi22

2x Midweek and 2x Finals get.
I purchased on both mobile and browser to ensure I don't get ticketmaster'd.

Don't know what I'm doing with the 2nd set. Its too early for my friends to commit. I'll sell it to a gaffer at cost if the time comes. Enjoy GAF

oh shiet i just got a midweek 20 minutes after i got a final. keep tryin family.

i don't even know if i'm going but at least it feels comfy

sephi22

3wRwJPb.jpg

I'm glad I could get 2x as well. Just for comforts sake. I probably won't be able to go either. In which case I'll ask here and sell 'em on cost. Naturally, I'll know by the end of July for sure. Just making a list of people who would potentially be interested.

3wRwJPb.jpg

I'm glad I could get 2x as well. Just for comforts sake. I probably won't be able to go either. In which case I'll ask here and sell 'em on cost. Naturally, I'll know by the end of July for sure. Just making a list of people who would potentially be interested.

You could make a Google Doc so everyone else can keep track, I won't be surprised if there's some swapping in the next few months.

Chris R

I have a SINGLE weekday ticket to sell.

I might have another weekday and/or weekend to sell depending on what vacation I can get from work. Ideally I'll use both, but if I can't get vacation I might just take a sick day on the Friday and fly down that morning for the Finals, unless all plans fall apart. I should know by the end of the month.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I'll just be watching group stuff on mobile / grass theater. Only bothering for tickets to Finals this time around.

I didn't manage to grab another Final this round but didnt keep at it that long

Top Bottom