• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
How come Windows 10 thinks all my Steam games are taking up 5.68 GB of storage exactly? I'm fairly certain that's not true.

"BREAKING: @LGDgaming will not attend #ESLOne Frankfurt due to health reasons. Replacement team to be announced."

I wonder who will accept a last second invite like that

TUSR

Banned
If you had a free $1000 to spend on hardware.

And you have a GTX970, would you get a 1080 or one of those ASUS ROG 27" monitors?

I'm so bored and want to buy shit. I almost bought a M4A4 Howl.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
If you had a free $1000 to spend on hardware.

And you have a GTX970, would you get a 1080 or one of those ASUS ROG 27" monitors?

I'm so bored and want to buy shit. I almost bought a M4A4 Howl.

If I say get the 1080 would you donate your old, terrible, used up, junky, disgusting and frankly quite worthless 970 to a kind DotaGAFer maybe???

kionedrik

From what I've read the 1080's potential is wasted if you don't have a 1440p monitor. Not sure how true that statement is but judging by the benchmarks there seems to be some truth behind it.

Also, you were going to buy a military grade assault rifle?? wtf??

TUSR

Banned
Damn, just played an international ranked round and one opponent had >6k mmr, and is apparently on second place in the global ranking list.

jrP7oeN.png

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2437618730

Of course, ez win, cawcaw. Kunkka setup into hook is kinda neat I gotta say.
Look at all those anime avatars.
From what I've read the 1080's potential is wasted if you don't have a 1440p monitor. Not sure how true that statement is but judging by the benchmarks there seems to be some truth behind it.

Also, you were going to buy a military grade assault rifle?? wtf??
Lmao it's a CSGO skin.

52club

BenQ XL2420G

SeemsGood

Might sell it to my bro if I went the monitor route.

I'd say save money until you can replace both. If that money is really burning a hole in your pocket I'd grab a 1080.

If I was in your shoes I'd go an 1070, then put the money you save towards upgrading that monitor in the near future.

shira

w60ivmx1ey5oyqdn03nf.jpg

Naruto Scott Murphy was born earlier this month at 5:23am in Titusville, Florida, to parents Devon Scott Murphy and Deedra Lee Newsome. The baby, whose legal name—and I cannot stress this enough—is Naruto, was of normal health, aside of course from the giant, mythical nine-tailed fox sealed inside him.

“I feel like Naruto’s name is a very powerful name. I don’t understand the people hating on it,” his father told io9 via Facebook Messenger.

naga_song.gif

LiQuid!

Seriously tusr, either spread some wealth around or fuck off with your conspicuous consumption.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
"gg ez" - Can we not?

I really wish this wasn't a thing. I have no idea where this has sprung from, nor why people think it's a great idea to type this at the end of a match they've just won, but there's literally no good that can come from gloating after a win.

People say it when they steamroll another team. People say it when they've barely won a game. People say it when teams seemed fairly balanced. Sometimes, people even say it when they've lost!

Sure, there are some players who say it ironically, or just for fun, but a lot of observers don't get the joke and just parrot the term when they next win a match.
All it does (and is designed to do) is to infuriate the other team, and creates a shitty atmosphere for all involved. Even exploiters, name-callers, ninja-quitters and angst-ridden shouty teammates are less cancerous than the "gg ez" crowd.

Can we just... Not?

Hylian7

The fuck is a ninja-quitter?

I know never to take anything Archie posts seriously, figured it was a Reddit post as soon as I read the first sentence and saw it was a couple of paragraphs.

What I don't get is "izi". Why do people use that one? I know they can be pronounced as "easy" but why not just use "ez" like everyone else?

The funniest ones though are a guy that feeds on one lane, gets carried by his team back into relevance and then "gg ez (lane)" when the game ends at 60 minutes.

Artanisix

w60ivmx1ey5oyqdn03nf.jpg

Naruto Scott Murphy was born earlier this month at 5:23am in Titusville, Florida, to parents Devon Scott Murphy and Deedra Lee Newsome. The baby, whose legal name—and I cannot stress this enough—is Naruto, was of normal health, aside of course from the giant, mythical nine-tailed fox sealed inside him.

“I feel like Naruto’s name is a very powerful name. I don’t understand the people hating on it,” his father told io9 via Facebook Messenger.

naga_song.gif

Kreygasm i am so naming my son madara

LiQuid!

Archie, how long have you been playing Doto my man? Why are we finally losing our shit over GG EZ? This is like the tamest shit talk you could possibly see in a competitive multiplayer game...

KingKong

And what is the truth? Is there competition between the CSGO and Overwatch community?

iirc every top steam game lost players when Overwatch came out so probably. I'm sure the game is fine (and just not for me), I'm just saying it's going to draw a certain audience that's not used to being mocked by brazilian teenagers

Top Bottom