• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
laugh.gif

ppd is just an ass

The kind of ass that meets an excited fan and then refers to them as "some fucker" on twitter. Great guy

I hope monk out drafts ppd and pro runs over fear with timbersaw

ugh yes drag that fucker, the REAL problem with Extremely Garbage

the fact so many younger players act more professionally than he does says a lot.

#kickppd2k16
#justice4aui
#PAcometobrasil

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
literally copypasted an r/overwatch post

I feel like an even bigger idiot because I read that exact thread yesterday and thought it was just as ridiculous the first time.

Ultrabum

God damnit, I gotta get one of those monster hunter demo codes.... I don't really feel like spending $4 just to get it a few days early asdofuhbjanseodujfbghaioweuljbgfo

Edit: On another note, bloodthorne is a pretty good item on windranger, like wow.

Artanisix

Seriously though Color Splash pulled a Sticker Star and will be garbage. Damn shame too, they seemed to learn nothing from Sticker Star.

Hylian7

Rhythm Heaven Megamix had a surprise release today. Apparently eShop only, and minimal effort was put into localization. They localized the text and either removed the lyrics or used old localizations. Fortunately it has dual audio.
smile.gif

Brodnax

Seriously though Color Splash pulled a Sticker Star and will be garbage. Damn shame too, they seemed to learn nothing from Sticker Star.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously though Dota 2 pulled a HoN and will be garbage. Damn shame too, they seemed to learn nothing from LoL.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
i get bashes on demand bro it's just willpower

i wont get any in that 15 attack late game streak but i get those early game fb bashes all day erry day u feel me

Top Bottom