• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSLhrIuAZak

What games are you all most excited for from E3?
Horizon is the best looking game at the entire show.

Everything about Zelda seems up my alley except for the whole having to own a Nintendo console to play it.

Both Zelda and Horizon have to potential to sell me a console.

Whatever Kojima's Norman Feetus game is, I'm sure that'll be worthwhile.

God of War if they Dark Souls'd it like it seems, will be the first ever GoW game I care about. I have a feeling it's still going to be crappy tho.

Last Guardian, but only because I loved ICO and SotC. Nothing about LG looks more or less exciting than it just being another Team ICO game and they have a 100% win record so far.

That Tom Clancy's Cocaine game looks potentially awesome too, but a lot of Ubisoft open world games look good until you play them. I don't trust or really even play anything that publisher puts out anymore.

My biggest E3 disappointment is probably ReCore. That teaser last year was lit and it has a good look but after I watched the Gamespot demo/interview of it yesterday, holy shiiiiit does it look bad. Awful looking 3rd person shooting, horrendous looking platforming.

Twookie

venomancer jungle is a thing now

stumbled upon this phenomenom twice today

actually doesn't seem that bad???

edit; oh reddit did it
you can get level 6 before min 4, D A M N

I would be excited for zelda because it looks amazing but I don't have a wii u and buying a console for a single game doesn't seem too smart...

i'm always excited for a kojima game but that trailer was just weird and symbolic etc so i dunno about that one

honestly I'd probably say FFXV
because it's probably the only game I'd buy when it comes out
, the other streams that SE did was a lot better than wtf they were doing on the e3 pressers

there were no games this E3 apart from zelda that was like "oh fuck i need this game" for me :(

Hylian7

Zelda by a country mile. It's even more than what I have wanted out of a Zelda game.

Scalebound, while the demo didn't necessarily put it in the best light, I believe it will still be good in context.

South Park to some degree, although I have my reservations on this one without Obsidian's involvement.

Honorable mention: Arma 3 Apex expansion, which was made playable on dev branch right now and given a release date in July.

Rhythm Heaven Megamix, it just surprisingly released during the Treehouse.

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse, got a new trailer for it, but it was just an English translation of what we had already seen in the Japanese version.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
oh god i forgot how awful of a caster lumi is--he's solo casting this shitty tournament and it's awful

this guy casted 2-3 motherfucking TI grand finals wtF

"STORM DOESN'T SCALE WELL LATE GAME"

lmao

Hylian7

oh god i forgot how awful of a caster lumi is--he's solo casting this shitty tournament and it's awful

this guy casted 2-3 motherfucking TI grand finals wtF

"STORM DOESN'T SCALE WELL LATE GAME"

lmao
Wat.

I thought he was the Storm expert.

Edit: Disregard, was thinking of Blitz for some reason.

Wat.

I thought he was the Storm expert.

racism?
stunned.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Na there's guna be two

One special chest (probably like golden items) for preorder people

One regular chest anyone can buy

Russ T

Banned
Horizon is the best looking game at the entire show.

Everything about Zelda seems up my alley except for the whole having to own a Nintendo console to play it.

Both Zelda and Horizon have to potential to sell me a console.

Whatever Kojima's Norman Feetus game is, I'm sure that'll be worthwhile.

God of War if they Dark Souls'd it like it seems, will be the first ever GoW game I care about. I have a feeling it's still going to be crappy tho.

Last Guardian, but only because I loved ICO and SotC. Nothing about LG looks more or less exciting than it just being another Team ICO game and they have a 100% win record so far.

That Tom Clancy's Cocaine game looks potentially awesome too, but a lot of Ubisoft open world games look good until you play them. I don't trust or really even play anything that publisher puts out anymore.

My biggest E3 disappointment is probably ReCore. That teaser last year was lit and it has a good look but after I watched the Gamespot demo/interview of it yesterday, holy shiiiiit does it look bad. Awful looking 3rd person shooting, horrendous looking platforming.

I'm disturbed by the fact that I agree with everything you're saying here (except the hesitance to by a Nintendo console - they're always worth it).

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
venomancer jungle is a thing now

stumbled upon this phenomenom twice today

actually doesn't seem that bad???

edit; oh reddit did it
you can get level 6 before min 4, D A M N
wut

You know Alliance ran this competitively in real games right?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I'm disturbed by the fact that I agree with everything you're saying here (except the hesitance to by a Nintendo console - they're always worth it).
Yeah I dunno, it's nothing personal, but Nintendo's isn't really my thing. Aside from a Gamecube I got specifically to play Wind Waker, and a Wii I owned for half a year (that went untouched except when friends came over to play wii bowling) I haven't owned a Nintendo machine that you plug into a television set since the SNES. The only Nintendo franchises I care about are Metroid (RIP) and 2D Zelda (also RIP, sadly).

Twookie

wut

You know Alliance ran this competitively in real games right?

no? I don't watch every game that x team plays. Although I do remember an alliance game where Akke played Venomancer, pretty sure it wasn't a strictly jungle till level 6. Do you remember when these games you referere to were? I do love me some veno games

the only reason I said reddit did it was because I asked the dude nr 2 why he played veno jungle and he said "saw it on reddit, it's op"

the wards do 150% damage against neutral creeps since 6.87, which is pretty sick

Yeah I dunno, it's nothing personal, but Nintendo's isn't really my thing. Aside from a Gamecube I got specifically to play Wind Waker, and a Wii I owned for half a year (that went untouched except when friends came over to play wii bowling) I haven't owned a Nintendo machine that you plug into a television set since the SNES. The only Nintendo franchises I care about are Metroid (RIP) and 2D Zelda (also RIP, sadly).

git a 3ds u casul shite

kionedrik

For us it's not about specs
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png

Yeah this looks like another bomba with Nintendo completely out of touch with gaming

This might be an unpopular opinion but I don't really care about specs when it comes to Nintendo. They differentiate so much from the norm when it comes to software that I don't feel the urge to force them to have state-of-the-art hardware. Obviously it has to be priced accordingly, somewhere between 250-300 depending on what the hardware turns out to be.

But to me the real system seller option is backwards compatibility with WiiU and Virtual Console.

LiQuid!

git a 3ds u casul shite

I've generally liked Nintendo's handhelds. Up until the 3DS they've been a great place to play 2D games but the 3DS is shit. I got one to play Pokeymans but I hated Pokeymans cause they turned it into an awkward, polygonal shitheap. Now my 3DS is a dedicated Monster Hunter machine.

Hylian7

I've generally liked Nintendo's handhelds. Up until the 3DS they've been a great place to play 2D games but the 3DS is shit. I got one to play Pokeymans but I hated Pokeymans cause they turned it into an awkward, polygonal shitheap. Now my 3DS is a dedicated Monster Hunter machine.
I've never quite understood the Gen 6 hate. It isn't my favorite gen for sure, but I really don't get why people think it is bad. 3D battles were something I always wanted, and the models look fine. Granted the battle frame rate with 3D turned on is awful, it is fine with it off.

Plenty of other 3DS games are worth it on the system.

kionedrik

10 years of the same song and dance, and we got people ready for another 10.

My last Nintendo machine was a original Gameboy when I was a kid, never had or bought any other system from them, so the past "dance" doesn't really apply to me.
Perhaps my point wasn't clear, if I already have a PC there's barely any reason to get a PS because the games/services being offered in both systems are more or less the same. At least Nintendo offers something different from the other 2 (3 if you count the PC marketplace) so they can get away with a slightly worse hardware package, as long as it isn't grossly underpowered, because they offer such unique experiences. There's always a place from mid-range appliances.

smh if charlie becomes a regular thing now

we are rending our garments for WINTER and soe and we want legend FOGGED promoted

doesn't alan worster have classes to teach????

god this week has been so damn slow for me. I need this weekend so I can play some demo monster hunter generations and eat bbq on father's day

8 hours shift then having to do other shit is basically Free Time Killer shit right there.

6 hours shift, WOW, Sweden always leading, WOW

Top Bottom