• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
When you report someone and as soon as you leave the game you get that "thank you, we've taken action" message... It's the only solace I can find in games like these.

All I wanna do is spam some timber, he's quickly turning into my favorite offlaner.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
If it says no stats recorded, nobody losses wagers or gets tips.

Nah, it was mid-game, he must have just lost his connection entirely. Definitely lost the wager.

Incidentally, it's how I won a quest when the entire team abandoned after one of their guys ragequit after 3 gank deaths, and I just managed to purchase mana boots before the well exploded.

M.D

Can all the people who wrote in-game guides from Enigma write in all caps when hovering on Blink "STOP RUSHING BLINK FIRST ITEM YOU FUCKING RETARD"

Quesa

BMOfJVWCUAAhenR.png:large

Hylian7

North American 3DS DotaGAF, you need to do yourself a favor and go get Rhythm Heaven Megamix on eShop.

EuroGAF RIP, you have to wait til October 21 for the game.

peru-hand-ball-beats-brazil.jpg

How is this not a handball
cBj1LTf.png

When you literally throw the ball into the net with your right hand. . .

ROFL. I reffed soccer for about 10 years that is truly hilarious.

Demoli

Who needs rythm heaven when you got Game of the Year Monster Hunter Cross coming out in 3 weeks

Bushido style Hammer is sooo satisfying.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The Ace Attorney Anime didn't even do Von Karma's head bang break down. How the fuck did they screw up the adaptation this badly?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I'm not sure how its possible that I can be more mad at Overwatch than Dota

Maybe I've just forgotten how mad I got at Dota

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's true, there's no problem Roadhog's hook can't solve.

Even interrupts DIE DIE DIE!

GorillaJu

Kinda crazy that Liquid and OG are the top two teams right now. The balance of power has shifted a lot since the days when Chinese teams were alone at the top.

former pro player, manager for the production team JoinDota

but I don't like him, which matters more :/

in other news, 2 fire > 1 fire

e:

Liquid should add the huskar to the top lane now and let phoenix go solo against bat for ez levels. Though he'd kinda neat fire spirits to lane properly.

e2: or yeh, the phoenix top instead :<

Phoenix is rich, too. It can be hard to argue for meepo counters whem meepo can sometimes snowball so fucking hard that it doesn't matter which hero you are, you'll get jumped on, and you're dead.

But with a massive farm disadvantage the meepo should be near useless for the foreseeable future.

shira

GG

Kinda crazy that Liquid and OG are the top two teams right now. The balance of power has shifted a lot since the days when Chinese teams were alone at the top.

OG's weakness has always been notail. You can bet Chinese teams will target him and figure out ways to exploit that.

Top Bottom