• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

??? I don't think I ever got one but lemme check when I get home I'm at work rn, this is my steam id

I even accepted that gross canadian, I can def accept a fellow midwesterner and lana stan

most of my dota contacts I just watch while I drink beer and watch old eurovisions on monitor 2.

also I'm part of a portuguese group apparently??? I hope it's nationalist I'm in the mood to fuck up whomever they hate

I am offended that you're not on my friends list tbqh

I thought your fl was full since YEARS ago

satch got no chill

hmu I'd love to spectate and get tipsy watching your drow

i think they increased the friends list size again because I'm able to get new adds :D

it is true space on my list is in demand
ashot_clock.gif

Hylian7

When was the last time a pro team with Legion Commander won convincingly?

Never, to my knowledge. The only time that hero was good was back when she released in Dota 2, and that was only because of a bug with Moment of Courage. You got a double proc with it every time, so you could jungle crazy fast, and of course this was useful for duels.

Fevaweva

Never, to my knowledge. The only time that hero was good was back when she released in Dota 2, and that was only because of a bug with Moment of Courage. You got a double proc with it every time, so you could jungle crazy fast, and of course this was useful for duels.

I thought so. Makes me wonder why teams pick him. NO ONE can make it work.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
How do those barriers over the 24k node actually work?

Top Bottom