• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

So apparently Lion's ult doesn't count towards the do magic damage 10+ times challenge.
Who should I do it with then?

Veno Aghs and Sven Cleave seem to be the easiest.

Preview for TI Immortal Set II !!!!!!
invoker-gdlk.gif
invoker-gdlk.gif
invoker-gdlk.gif
invoker-gdlk.gif
invoker-gdlk.gif
invoker-gdlk.gif
invoker-gdlk.gif
invoker-gdlk.gif

I clicked
T0xlAQI.gif

Damn I'm fucking thirsty
DZtLeiS.gif

ESL FF Day 2 of 3 Mainstage

- expect massive delays
- stadium LAN/huge crowd
- Vega and OG qualified to Sunday Semifinals
- Today four Bo3 elimination matches

t1466238600z1.png

#1 Liquid** vs Fnatic

t1466250300z1.png

#2 Navi vs VP*

t1466262000z1.png

#3 Alliance vs Winner 1

t1466275500z1.png

#4 CoL vs Winner 2

*Khezu in for Alhoadance
**Heen in for Fata

DrPizza

Banned
The challenge is do more than 100 magic or pure damage to heroes 10 times. (For one star.) So I guess it counts if cleave does pure.

The description is bugged, apparently, it's actually within 5 seconds (not 10).

Crystal Maiden ultimate is the way to go. Alternatively, Shadow Fiend (especially with Aghs).

For being a smart guy and a legendary player, it bothers the fuck out of me that Mushi continues to build Medusa such that she has no damage for 40 minutes.

I just don't understand the linkens + manta rush. Everything about it is bad. Mediocre stats, negligible damage for hero, zero damage from illusions. Nothing about that opener makes sense. One or the other, sure. Both? Fuck off.

GorillaJu

Have any of you been hit by this timeout bug? I'm now on a 24 hour lockout because I can't load into games. No MMR Loss or abandons though, just lockout from matchmaking. Doesn't happen on Japan servers but USW and SEA fucked me.

Seems like lots of folks are having this this weekend.

Fnatic without Mushi seems to be stronger than this current Fnatic. I think it's a combination of Midone getting Mid and Ohaiyo and DJ calling the shots. Fnatic fan here but I'm not feeling them this tournament as well as their Manila run.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Ugh. Why do you lose gambling wagers when you have an abandon on your team?

I get that it's kind of the point of 'gambling', but it suuuucks, lol.

shira

Ugh. Why do you lose gambling wagers when you have an abandon on your team?

I get that it's kind of the point of 'gambling', but it suuuucks, lol.

LOL maybe they should have like "leaver insurance"

You pay like 50 points to secure your bet if anyone leaves or abandons before 10 minutes.

Top Bottom