• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

ESL FF Grand Final Day 3 of 3
https://www.twitch.tv/esl_dota2
- two bo3, one bo5 no advantage
- everything has been surprisingly on time

Semifinal 1
OG vs Liquid
t1466325000z1.png

Semifinal 2
Vega vs Navi
t1466336700z1.png

Grand Final
Winner 1 vs Winner 2
t1466351100z1.png

M.D

liquid are kings of choking on the big stage and winning against tired and not as motivated teams who just won a major

;)

BHK3

Banned
First time I've ever seen a five man Vacuum-Wall do nothing.

DS is mostly an agi hero counter, otherwise the illusions don't do anything and its just a hard to do magic aoe combo. I feel like DS right now is mostly a safe pick kinda like how skywrath/enigma was in ti5.

Oh no, the Manilla flashbacks for liquid. They get rekt (alright, was kinda the opposite for most of the game but whatever) by a lineup and then proceed with pretty much the exact same picks. Though they at least banned ET this time.

Red UFO

Am I only the person who enjoys watching Naga? I find something extremely satisfying about watching her slowly take over the map and little by little chip away at the buildings and apply pressure.

Red UFO

Naga is fun as hell to watch. What other hero is as consistently active in doing something as naga? Maybe riki or bh but not many others.
Yeah exactly. Twitch chat is all like residentsleeper whenever it gets picked but, like you said, she's constantly doing something, and she's doing something like, everywhere on the map at the same time.

Damn, when the abaddon gets his lotus orb against amplify damage, hex, shackles, sheep stick hex, track, lasso... that's gonna be insanely hard for navi to fight.

come on slark, get that rapier

No point in doing that. He doesn't have the slot for it anyways, really.

I really like Vega's chances now with lotus orb and refresher/aghs puck their team control should be superior.

^ I said nothing

^^ Actually I stand by what I said. It's just that Timber is the worst possible target you can go for first.

Top Bottom