• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

gai_shain

The best team in the world is a big favourite to win this tournament?
No way!
crazy.gif

I still can't believe anybody thought it was a good idea to matchup a TA against a Kunkka in lane.

That's like matching TA against a Jakiro and expecting everything to be perfectly fine.

KingKong

I still can't believe anybody thought it was a good idea to matchup a TA against a Kunkka in lane.

That's like matching TA against a Jakiro and expecting everything to be perfectly fine.

Its such a good pick for countering like Navis entire team and teamfight, really incredible stuff

and the build too. OG are too good

All right now n0tail, time to pick up an Aghs. We need a Grand Final Aghs Kunkka game.

EDIT: It's actually not the worst pick up, with Lion and Anti-mage ulti.

EDIT2: Assuming the game lasts that long.

OG is so boring. They are far away superior to everyone. Ugh how much I dislike overpowered teams in anything. Easy TI for them too. zzzz

At least it's not TI3 levels where the winners dropped their first game somewhere near the semi-finals. To put it into perspective, Alliance lost a maximum of 4 games in the entirety of TI3. That is just insane.

OG is certainly a step above but other teams still put up a good challenge, like Team Liquid. Hopefully, EG can get back to TI5 form to challenge OG or even better now that they have Zai which I always felt worked better with them than Aui ever did (Power of Friendship).

Wok

At least it's not TI3 levels where the winners dropped their first game somewhere near the semi-finals. To put it into perspective, Alliance lost a maximum of 4 games in the entirety of TI3. That is just insane.

OG is certainly a step above but other teams still put up a good challenge, like Team Liquid. Hopefully, EG can get back to TI5 form to challenge OG or even better now that they have Zai which I always felt worked better with them than Aui ever did (Power of Friendship).

Come on... EG cannot win a TI this year: they would need at least two extremely talented players, like the equivalent of Miracle- and Crit-.

Left the event during the second game of the finals. Utterly uncompetitive affair without any suspense. I honestly didn't enjoy a single series overly much on either day. Game 2 between Liquid and OG was good, rest was boring in all honest. The crowd crowd wasn't anywhere as euphoric as in the last two years either. I don't recall a tournament with this few memorable games.

KingKong

So people actually think that EG will go from last place in the last major to the best team in the world again this fast. lol

not the best but one of the best, why not? they clearly just had chemistry issues and flamed out of the major, we know the skill level is there. OG went from winning a major to 7-8th next major to winning the last one.

I don't think it's even possible for a team to be considered "the best" nowadays. It is genuinely true that the skill level is getting so close that the most you can hope for is to be on that top 3 or top 4 of the best teams around.

This TI is going to be just as unpredictable as the previous two, because we have no idea which team is gonna beat who.

And EG realistically aren't gonna win this TI but I do think that they can get far. They've played together before and had some damn good success.

Top Bottom