• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Wok

Crit- Riki.

pOV95hy.jpg
Kuro was right.

OG would beat Navi with any joke draft, terrible. One Team this much better than everybody else is bad for the scene. Uberteams are bad for every sport.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
lol

it's been like two tournaments guys, two weeks rOFL (OG was playing poorly for a long while since their first major win in the Fall, so no, they haven't been dominating for a year)

remember when secret won every single LAN leading up to TI last year? was that "unhealthy" for the scene, especially when they got clowned on at TI? was it "unhealthy" for the scene when EG was placing top 3 at nearly every tournament for a good year or so? being the best going into TI means everyone is going to be trying to figure you out, to emulate and beat you (and by extension all the other copy cats)

hontrash #1, bitches

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
miracle just show everyday why mmr actually does matter and there's a stark difference between 6k, 7k, 8k, and over 9000

FC Barcelona 2009-2011 temporarily killed my interesting in football and I have actually never fully recovered from that. They literally turned me into a casual. There are no upsides to this at all.

FC OG, June 1 - June 19 2016 killin imp's dota interest

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Navi officially saving strats for TI. You heard it here first.

Top Bottom