• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Artanisix

tumblr_o8zdllCHY31sn4eavo1_1280.png

tumblr_o8zdllCHY31sn4eavo2_1280.png

tumblr_o8zdllCHY31sn4eavo3_r1_1280.png

me irl

H13

i do wish they merged SEA and china qualifiers, it's a kind of a shame that two of those SEA teams are going to advance over some of those teams in the EU (and even NA) qualis

Why do keep people saying this shit?
People keep undervaluing sea doto its make me mad

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Why do keep people saying this shit?
People keep undervaluing sea doto its make me mad

i'm sorry but i think every team on that sea list except for fnatic is a lot worse than the worst team in the EU qualis

i haven't seen anything yet to not "undervalue" SEA; hopefully the SEA runner up proves me wrong at TI but I just don't see it

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
I should really know better than to wager as position 5 bounty when a 4 stack picks no other supports.

Especially when the invoker, right after bets are done, goes, 'practice, lol'.

Then the 4 stack goes a combined -23 on k/d.

I just need the quest done :(

DrPizza

Banned
I should really know better than to wager as position 5 bounty when a 4 stack picks no other supports.

Especially when the invoker, right after bets are done, goes, 'practice, lol'.

Then the 4 stack goes a combined -23 on k/d.

I just need the quest done :(

Which one, 15 track kills?

If you're playing Bounty Hunter in the trench, you don't play him as a 5. You play him as a 1. Phase Deso 4 Bfury.

======

Meanwhile, 4 Tiny games in a row that I easily get 12 avatosses. First three games? We lose after someone abandons. Fourth one, someone was about 30 seconds from abandoning when we actually win. What the fuck is wrong with people.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Which one, 15 track kills?

If you're playing Bounty Hunter in the trench, you don't play him as a 5. You play him as a 1. Phase Deso 4 Bfury.

Lol, at this point I might have to.

Meanwhile, another game with all other players picking cores vs a silencer+slark, with only one stun on the WK.

To add to the fun, AM takes that to mean he should split push all day (right up until the fed slark from 4v5s ganks him, and then he bitches)

Tonight must just be a bad night.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Watched Carol and Whiplash tonight. Carol was beautiful but dull. Whiplash is what playing with 1.09 feels like.

Red UFO

Just smashed a job interview so hard the director of the company said it's as good as mine right there and then. Just over a year ago I was spending every day in bed crushed by anxiety and depression. Feels good.

Twookie

open qualifers tomorrow
PogChamp.png

Just smashed a job interview so hard the director of the company said it's as good as mine right there and then. Just over a year ago I was spending every day in bed crushed by anxiety and depression. Feels good.

daaamn, gratz!

Hylian7

Congrats, I had that feeling a few weeks ago when I got my job.

pompidu

Grats. Kinda what happened when I got my career job, three interviews in a span of 5 days and started working the Monday after.

I don't think shit like that is the norm.

DrPizza

Banned
TI6 people, has there been any communication about TI6 from TicketBaster or Volvo beyond the initial confirmation that you have tickets? I haven't received anything in the mail or anything like that, it seems worrying.

Hylian7

TI6 people, has there been any communication about TI6 from TicketBaster or Volvo beyond the initial confirmation that you have tickets? I haven't received anything in the mail or anything like that, it seems worrying.
I haven't gotten anything either. I don't remember getting my badge until mid July though.

shira

- Tickets went out like 2 weeks before TI last year and Secret Shop pre-orders didn't start until July 14th.
- Dota2.welovefine.com is ready to launch anytime.
- Plenty of time left (50 days)

thisisfinedog.jpg

Gully State
tears.gif
fail.gif
cBj1LTf.png

After a good night's sleep, I still don't feel any better....gonna be a long (short) day at work..pro tip- DOTA after an NBA finals where your team essentially ends up on the wrong side of history is a bad bad bad idea.

Grats to Dreams-Visions..

Top Bottom