• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Quesa

via Matt:
ClZ_bS0WgAAZxFS.png

I have been waving the "phoenix is actually not op u dipshits" flag for a while now but... whew.

You keep waving that flag soldier!

It's pretty much all off-lane phoenix, mostly solo. With focus on firespirits and, depending on the lineup, I even go for max firedive before laser.

Russ T

Banned

i was trying to think of a joke about girls and dota but all the "jokes" just made me feel bad because someone out there would actually believe it so nevermind

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Take my energy ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

thx friend i'm much better now!!

if that happened in dota, she'd be forced out of the scene by crazies in a week. let's not have that.
I would love to see the excuses people would make for why a woman at 9k isn't actually good though

Same as any other game I imagine. Hacking, account sharing, etc

ya cuz clearly sending her death threats is going easy on her as opposed to what dota players would do to her
I'm not saying she's not being harassed and people aren't being terrible to her. But just look at that reddit thread. We both know if that was the dota sub there would be 100s more inflammatory comments.

inkls

I'm not saying she's not being harassed and people aren't being terrible to her. But just look at that reddit thread. We both know if that was the dota sub there would be 100s more inflammatory comments.

Right and what? 90% or more would be bottom of the comments because they'd be downvoted. Remember the scarlett thread when she switched to dota 2?

https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/2v0ewc/scarlett_sc2_player_is_moving_to_dota2/

Oh right, 90% of the shitty comments or more are bottom of the barrel and downvoted so that you have to click on them to see.

PLS

we both know most of the comments would be "shit she's 4+ years younger than me and still better" "I feel so old" and shit.

inkls

there's tons of threads already like that. I'm basing it on things that already happened.

You're doing the equivalent of looking at that runescape thing where an rs streamer was called a pedophile and made crying on stream as the only way to describe the rs community.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
After 1 month I just tried to play Dota 2 again. Got called a faggot. Had pub players on my team ruin both games. Just abandoned my 2nd game.

I don't know how any of you play this fucking trash. There's so much more in life.

Actually, before I uninstall I'm going to go try and play some solo queue ranked games and feed intentionally and see how long before I get action taken against me. I've been wondering if any of the dumpster trash players I report ever get proper action taken against them so I'm going to go try and be that guy. Fuck this game. Fuck life. Fuck every single one of you that plays it. If you enjoy Dota 2 fuck you in particular.

Tater Tot

"My God... it's full of Starch!"
After 1 month I just tried to play Dota 2 again. Got called a faggot. Had pub players on my team ruin both games. Just abandoned my 2nd game.

I don't know how any of you play this fucking trash. There's so much more in life.

Actually, before I uninstall I'm going to go try and play some solo queue ranked games and feed intentionally and see how long before I get action taken against me. I've been wondering if any of the dumpster trash players I report ever get proper action taken against them so I'm going to go try and be that guy. Fuck this game. Fuck life. Fuck every single one of you that plays it. If you enjoy Dota 2 fuck you in particular.

dont be that guy

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
There's someone in my ranked game named "fuckdota2lowprioritysystem" I bet he's a really classy guy. Let's find out.

LiQuid!

My team has a 2nd pick jungle legion commander already. This is going to feel GOOD. I actually feel better about playing Dota 2 right now than I ever have.

You either die a hero or live long enough to see your self become the villain.

there's tons of threads already like that. I'm basing it on things that already happened.

You're doing the equivalent of looking at that runescape thing where an rs streamer was called a pedophile and made crying on stream as the only way to describe the rs community.
I realize that's just an example, but that really is indicative of how terrible the runescape community is. It's one of the worst communities in gaming.

Top Bottom