• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

rdota2 dropping the hammer on
rVeCJxo.png

KingKong

Good thing about EG playing in the qualifiers is that we get to actually watch EG play more than a handful of matches every few months

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I accidentally won a game cause my team was too elite and carried my support OD. Other than that zero fucks Dota is actually making this game bearable again. Trolling my shitty team is so much more satisfying when it's pubs instead of the same pack of idiots I normally play with.

I'm just going to do this every time I play now.

Queue solo ranked

Don't pick hero until last

Random a hero

Since we have no supports, play whatever that randomed hero is as a support

Berate team for feeding

Have literally no impact on the game

Listen to podcasts

kionedrik

I accidentally won a game cause my team was too elite and carried my support OD. Other than that zero fucks Dota is actually making this game bearable again. Trolling my shitty team is so much more satisfying when it's pubs instead of the same pack of idiots I normally play with.

I'm just going to do this every time I play now.

Queue solo ranked

Don't pick hero until last

Random a hero

Since we have no supports, play whatever that randomed hero is as a support

Berate team for feeding

Have literally no impact on the game

Listen to podcasts

So your intention is to purposely waste everyone's time, including your own, and then complain your time was wasted with feeders, griefers and otherwise shitty people? SeemsGood

Also,
euQqikS.png

Guess I'm finally free.

shira

new veggies

https://twitter.com/MerliniDota/status/745174771369803776 said:
VEG is signed up for NA Open Quals #1: Roster: @BlackDotA2, @Blitz_DotA, @DotACapitalist, @Foggeddota, and myself.

"alright mate, we're going to troll some foreigners. First we'll instalock random heroes and then start yelling at eachother about in in voicecom. ready? ok go."

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
It's not a waste of time if it makes me feel good kio

wtf are you crushing the enemy safelane or something? i refuse to believe your safelane isnt feeding atleast one of these games..

It's pretty rare that safelaners get crushed. Since I'm pretty much always present on the offlane it's usually the case that I'm up against duo or trilane for the first bunch of minutes, in which case the safelane is only going up against one.

Had this game recently though where they ran over top with Ench and Undying, even rotating the WD top eventually. However, I was then able to capitalize on being 1v1 vs a carry riki and once you're level 6-7 and know when to rotate you have insane impact as phoenix.

That said, aside from the Rubik these guys were kinda moronic and the lion decided to go aghs first instead of forcestaff or fricking sentries which we needed badly against diffusal riki. If the enemies had a better lategame lineup they would've probably won because my team kept messing up so badly.

But yeh, obviously I'm lucky I haven't played with someone recently who decided to actively throw the game. I mean I really didn't expect to be breaking my phoenix 12 win streak playing ranked.

Top Bottom