• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Vade

e1SwWpg.gif

^

Dunno if that is particularly spoilerific material but, in case it is, can we like not do that?

I wanna read the next book once that comes out as the book series hasn't shat the bed nearly as hard as the TV series and it's hard enough avoiding spoilers (hold the door smh) without this.

In other news:

Some cawnt ruined my chances for a perfect recent games list -_-
Disced during pick phase for good.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
So hard to lose games of Dota sometimes. AFK woods, midas>blink>BTs legion commander carried the game by herself. How am I supposed to throw this as a low impact support?!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Ya'll getting shook over some characters dying that had like 30 seconds of on-screen time between them. Wait, is that a spoiler too? How the hell is anybody even trying to stay GoT spoiler free in 2016 anyways? 99% of the shit that happens in that show gets meme'd within minutes of it airing.

manfestival

complain about spoilers

quote the post that did it so more people see it
im only complaining because I already saw it

Once the show has aired, you can post it.

If you don't want to be spoiled on something that has already been aired, stay off the internet.

but it wasnt spoiled for me if I already saw it. How does one become spoiled of something they had already partaken in and if so how are you going to victim blame here and say get off the internet?
laugh.gif

You both completely missed the point anyways and for that... you both are as good as a dead ramsey bolton

Or how about don't be a dick.

GAF has spoiler etiquette rules for a reason.

That's the gaf rule.

Now I agree that gif probably has no place in a Dota thread. I don't even know what the point of the gif is outside of an Overwatch thread.

You are going to be spoiled on aired content no matter where you go with a popular tv show/movie on the internet.

Hylian7

That's the gaf rule.

Now I agree that gif probably has no place in a Dota thread. I don't even know what the point of the gif is outside of an Overwatch thread.

You are going to be spoiled on aired content no matter where you go with a popular tv show/movie on the internet.
Because that totally means you have free reign to post it everywhere on GAF.

Just saying "Well you are going to get spoiled on it anyways" doesn't validate being a dick.

I mean I expect everyone to defend me in the offtopic when I post star wars spoilers the day after its release, thanks.

This current game on BTS, TNC vs RR.QEON is fun. So much strong lategame on both sides. 46k networth TB but the 23k networth puck is too elusive to be dealt with and can just zap everyone with his dagon :d (until he gets double ravaged again)

e:
Well, and just as I say that the puck gets destroyed and the game is over :S

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
This current game on BTS, TNC vs RR.QEON is fun. So much strong lategame on both sides. 46k networth TB but the 23k networth puck is too elusive to be dealt with and can just zap everyone with his dagon :d (until he gets double ravaged again)

e:
Well, and just as I say that the puck gets destroyed and the game is over :S

Yeah that was a fun watch! Even though the Puck was trying his best to throw the game.

https://www.twitch.tv/odpixel

It's happening
anuxi_rum.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
EE TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Edit: Plot twist, team of 2k mmr guys is actually a pro team that bought a bunch of smurfs.

Top Bottom