• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
What did he do?

it's more what he doesn't do

my class is 3 hours, 1 powerpoint slide per hour filled with useless information

then at the very end hes just like aight assigning project x, y, z due on arbitrary date have fun (projects have no details, online materials, or any guidance whatsoever - just 1 sentence from him and then yolo)

so basically he's just a glorified chaperone that assigns projects, i'm actually just teaching myself pretty much everything. i'm just glad this class is dirt cheap but i guess u get what u pay for especially when it comes to education in the US hAHAHa lOL

just another phd student being forced to teach

#livejournal

Dominos so good.

Local places can be better or can be way way worse. Main problem is they're also way more expensive. Found a place I really really like recently but it's almost twice as much for the same amount of pizza. >_>
Just write it off as supporting small business then.

Is American Domino's better quality or something? Australian Domino's and Pizza Hut is shit.

Twookie

i dream of having domino's, pizza hut and papa johns in my country one day so i too can shittalk these pizza franchises
misc-frog.gif

edit: apparently fantastic 5 (Illidanstr's stack) got wiped out of the first open qualifier by a 4k team LOL

Acinixys

i dream of having domino's, pizza hut and papa johns in my country one day so i too can shittalk these pizza franchises
misc-frog.gif

I got Domino's like a year ago (South Africa)

Maybe the USA version is great, but here its dogshit. Plus their pricing is insane. Why would I pay $8 for a shit pizza when I can pay $9 for a delicious, hand made one from the restaurant next door

i order from dominos because the gas to get pizza in town is worth the couple dollar difference in price, and i am not picky about the quality of my pizza.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
domino's is pretty good as far as chains go, i'll order it every once in awhile when they have a major deal

barring a 50% off kind of deal tho it ain't worth

Meh, that secret stream is boring as far as the actual dota is concerned. Wagama's game is more interesting. Seems like they're in dire straights atm.

e: Looks like they turned it around quite well.

Jebusman

Banned
Has DotaBuff been bugging out recently? I've noticed occationally a game or two every so often lists the wrong winner, especially in situations where it's physically impossible (all 3 tier 3s and the tier 4s are up, yet we somehow lost?)

Russ T

Banned
Just write it off as supporting small business then.

Is American Domino's better quality or something? Australian Domino's and Pizza Hut is shit.

Dominos and Pizza Hut are both great.

Papa John's is shit.

I can only waste so much money on supporting small business! Read: very little.

Can confirm this. Russ T needed a lot of programming classes. Especially in graphics.

wow this is too brutal for me ):

*sobs*

Wok

Someone at Valve is reading my posts.

So I am Dota2 level 14 with an experience trophy level 35, and I just notice that I can play ranked matchmaking on my Meepo smurf. I thought I needed trophy level 50.

Ranked matchmaking is now unlocked at badge level 20. (Previously it was based on the level of your experience trophy.) Any account that does not meet the new requirement but has played at least one ranked game will continue to have access to ranked matchmaking. Reference.

VERkmys.png

Hello, IceFrog.

Chris R

it's more what he doesn't do

my class is 3 hours, 1 powerpoint slide per hour filled with useless information

then at the very end hes just like aight assigning project x, y, z due on arbitrary date have fun (projects have no details, online materials, or any guidance whatsoever - just 1 sentence from him and then yolo)

so basically he's just a glorified chaperone that assigns projects, i'm actually just teaching myself pretty much everything. i'm just glad this class is dirt cheap but i guess u get what u pay for especially when it comes to education in the US hAHAHa lOL

just another phd student being forced to teach

#livejournal

Better than a professor I had who would just read the slides presented by the book. For homework/projects he would just pick random shit, even if it had zero relation to what the book just covered.

He didn't actually know the material. People who never had him before would ask him a question a few times in the first weeks of class and he would go "Hmmn, you know, that's a good question, I'll get back to that with an answer later." Except later never came.

Sucks that the CS department at my school was so small, you were required to take certain topics from him because he was the only one who "taught" them.

Top Bottom