• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Qvoth

rtc died, these guys can be proud of themselves already
AU7Amsc.gif

Wok

dont be that guy

I have been that guy. Sometimes I tilt when my teammates cannot help but feed a Slark or a Riki, I buy a gem and lose it because everybody is back to afk jungle.

You can feel the tilt occurring between 33:19 and 37:23.

goZI4ym.png

Still won.

I have never been in the wood of the feeding prophet from min 0.

inkls

before every game as reaper i spray my 'reapin it' tag on the wall, emote in front of it while repeating my fave voice line,

'i'm not a psychopath, i'm a higher functioning psychopath'

Rym2i8k.gif
Rym2i8k.gif
Rym2i8k.gif
Rym2i8k.gif
Rym2i8k.gif
Rym2i8k.gif
Rym2i8k.gif
Rym2i8k.gif
Rym2i8k.gif
Rym2i8k.gif

isn't it "i'm a high functioning sociopath"? or did blizz do their own variant of that quote?

inkls

it's high, yes

he played mid for both open qualifier games, so maybe? it might be just for the open qualifier games or maybe they've started to become more flexible in where they put ee and arteezy

not just that, its also "im not a psychopath, I'm a high functioning sociopath" Last word is different as well

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Depends on the game. If it's 2EZ4RTZ, Artur is safe lane. When it time for great artist fEEd, then Envy is safe lane.

Twookie

not just that, its also "im not a psychopath, I'm a high functioning sociopath" Last word is different as well

yeah i read sociopath as psycopath so I thought you talked about reapers line twice
i'm dumb

but yeah, reaper says "I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath" and sherlock says what you said

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
OD Pixel's mom on stream is so entertaining .

Dota moms generally speaking have been pretty entertaining since I started watching. It's weird to me for how vile and misogynistic Twitch chat can be everybody seems to calm down when moms are around.

Dota moms generally speaking have been pretty entertaining since I started watching. It's weird to me for how vile and misogynistic Twitch chat can be everybody seems to calm down when moms are around.
I don't understand Twitch chat generally but in real life you don't insult people's mothers.

Russ T

Banned
Dominos so good.

Local places can be better or can be way way worse. Main problem is they're also way more expensive. Found a place I really really like recently but it's almost twice as much for the same amount of pizza. >_>

Top Bottom