• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Baha

That timber rq
pwou69d.gif

When Comanche got caught out losing both their supports and their freshly bought gem near the bot T1 dire tower location, that kinda did them in. Could no longer counteract the slark well enough and always got engaged on badly.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
if they had a gem/sents when they pushed for that top raxx game woulda been over

oracle was carrying that game and the big reason comanche was winning all those early/mid-game fights, but he just got jumped on for free (and killed) by a slark with sb, shouldn't happen (that particular fight also turned the game around and got secret their bkb's)

that was a damn good oracle pick doe man

Demoli

Not to mention Tide's ravages were dreadful after that fight top, he never got anyone of note, and in the end he refresher ravaged into 3 bkb's.

Quesa

wow this BM impression of AC from Tobi

edit: Aether Lends should build into Bloodstone

also, if Veggie earn the invite TI is going to suck

wow this BM impression of AC from Tobi

edit: Aether Lends should build into Bloodstone

also, if Veggie earn the invite TI is going to suck

bstone would need some srs rebalancing because all that passive in one item would be a mess, lord

I hope these open quali match streams are archived somewhere I won't be home for a bit and only saw secret's first few :(

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Someone flaming their own teammate in all chat on one of the streamed games, stay classy NA dota.

I enjoy games that are over in 7 minutes because you made a guy on the other team ragequit.

Ursa is good for that cause you just run at people.

Wok

I enjoy games that are over in 7 minutes because you made a guy on the other team ragequit.

Ursa is good for that cause you just run at people.

For me, it is not so much the Ursa, it is more the fact that teammates won't teleport to punish a tower dive. I got dived as Timbersaw by an aegis-carrying Ursa + a Tidehunter, managed to pop the aegis, but then both of them escaped with barely some hp. I don't remember if Timber died there, but I remember I tilted.

Top Bottom