• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

NA Dota

SdjkcBp.png

This OD Pixel cast is garbage tier. Doesn't help that they have their stupid video background being nothing but obnoxious.

Changed to BTS but neither do I know these folks nor are they particularly good either. But at least they're actually talking about the game.

The game itself is actually fairly close and comanche has a nice lineup.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Oh I forgot to ask last night. Can anybody tell me why the cast range of Astral Imprisonment is melee distance now? What the fuck did IF do to OD??

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Wait, Secret is losing to pub stacks?! I guess I need to tune back into that.

Ultrabum

Secret getting knocked out LUL Secret getting knocked out LUL Secret getting knocked out LUL Secret getting knocked out LUL Secret getting knocked out LUL Secret getting knocked out LUL Secret getting knocked out LUL Secret getting knocked out LUL Secret getting knocked out LUL

A small sample of twitch chat right now, secret down 14 to 18 at 30 min.

DrPizza

Banned
Hmm, fighting against BKBs might be their end though

Or not, and this is already -2 BKB charges.

Comanche won the fight against the 10 second BKB, and it only gets better from here.

Secret getting knocked out LUL Secret getting knocked out LUL Secret getting knocked out LUL Secret getting knocked out LUL Secret getting knocked out LUL Secret getting knocked out LUL Secret getting knocked out LUL Secret getting knocked out LUL Secret getting knocked out LUL

A small sample of twitch chat right now, secret down 14 to 18 at 30 min.

For once, I hope Twitch chat has it right.

Top Bottom