• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

ODP: I'm not going to use someone else's camera because it's bad manners to steal their stream

Tobi: I'm going to use this person's camera, everyone steals my camera

thinking.gif

lmao I see why people play pudge, the champion is not difficult. you can miss 9/10 hooks but if you hit one good one your team starts crying and commending, what kind of pathetic no-farm-necessary ez skillshot mess

perched for even more buffs. I feel like.... flesh heap will get an added passive

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Matches like this are why I always ban alch.

Killed him twice in the first 10 minutes, zoned him out of the lane for multiple waves due to better creep control (those aggro tricks work wonders in 3k), pinged out his ancient stack, rune controlled, took special care to not take farm in safe places so the team could farm.

Beginning to think I should have just warded his ancients early on myself and I think the aghs was a bit of a bust. Didn't get too many multi-lasers in team fights. Beginning to dislike the aether lens into bloodstone into another soul ring. Takes up so much farm that I think I'll just try an early scythe instead of the bloodstone.

Secret Bulba significantly more impressive.

In all seriousness how is the new Secret lineup looking? I know the OQ teams they played were okay, but was it straight stomps with everyone playing as they should or what?

EG.B's second draft looks like a fucking pub draft so far...

H13

What with that weird reply on that gaming sub
Bashing dota all day
Saying dota character has no personalities yet ingame the characters always interects with each others
Feels really triggered by that thread

Wok

It works as a way to shut down games earlier than ever. At min 25, you have a Meepo with almost max level, who hits like a truck and tanky as hell.

It is hard to justify Skadi instead of Dragon Lance. However, Etheral Blade is still tons better than Dragon Lance to win a potential base race.

Top Bottom