• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

DrPizza

Banned
the best part about making dinner from the ground up is the never ending dishes that keep stacking up

help

my sick ass lasagna is going to be tasty as fuck tho so it's gonna be worth it
American lasagna is the pits. Instead of using bechamel sauce, they use ricotta cheese, making the whole thing unbearably stodgy.

Russ T

Banned
oh

"VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action is a booze em' up about waifus, technology, and post-dystopia life."

"waifus"

nevermind anime fucking sucks

Quesa

Anybody wanna gift me the Meepo and Undying sets from the TI cache

I have a PA, Tinker, and Zeus set I'll gift ya for those two.

DrPizza

Banned
Team Spirit might actually lose this game at this rate.

[edit] NVM.

Quite a few of the open quals seem to have shown a similar sort of pattern, I think, and I don't quite understand it. The unknown team shows surprising strength early game, but then at some point it's like a switch is flipped and the pro/semi-pro team becomes markedly dominant, easily winning teamfights that were previously even contests.

The Team Spirit game, for example, did this. I don't even think there was any particular item pickup that changed things around; they just suddenly started to significantly outplay the other team.

is anybody else watching this game on rtz stream? 2hr+, ~30 rapiers, techies +more

Is he still on some awful non-Twitch streaming platform?

shira

http://www.gosugamers.net/dota2/news/35980-ti6-regional-qualifiers-format-and-schedule said:
- Bo1 Round robin format, followed by a Bo3 double elimination playoffs stage for each region.
- Winner of each group will be granted a spot in The International 6 main event
- 2nd-5th place finishers will advance into a double elimination playoffs bracket for each region.
- Playoff winner qualifies to TI6, Playoff 2nd place gets the wildcard (Final is Bo5)

That NA EZ mode lul
zbG4p7b.png

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
GXug8hE.jpg

Remember to root for your resident qualifier team, pro "procarbine" carbine in the second NA qualifiers bracket.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Opened six and not a single rare :(

I feel like you should at least get the ordinary rare if you open all six! fuck

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The invoker set is going to be weird, since no pub will ever have it, but like half the pros will end up with with it and we will see it any time Invoker is picked in a Pro Game.

shira

The invoker set is going to be weird, since no pub will ever have it, but like half the pros will end up with with it and we will see it any time Invoker is picked in a Pro Game.

?

I see dopes with level 1000-3000 compendium in trench tier all the time.

A lot of bad people have a lot of money

Opened six and not a single rare :(

I feel like you should at least get the ordinary rare if you open all six! fuck

bounty-wag.gif
money.gif
bounty-wag.gif

Twookie

dota is being such a bitch rn, i even got the prompt that the imortals were out....

taking forever to log into the coordinator, and when it finally does this is the shit that happens to me

"your game client is out of date"

close game

no update

restart steam

try dota again

"your game client is out of date"

repeat

Top Bottom