• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
i will never trust another fire emblem game after the putrid highly rated pile of steaming garbage moneygrab that was awakening/conquest

fucking garbage waifu simulator trash with a story from dora the explora and dialogue/visuals that actually make me physically cringe

I WAS BETRAYED

Vade

2CjANUX.gif

Okay TS, please uninstall Dota. Relocating a chen instead of CK lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

what is even TSpirit's game plan. Like, there's a fucking tide. Ravage ruins every single one of your heroes except maybe the puck. But CK without BKB? Against cask no less. Eh.

I mean

Its just him and Sheever shooting the shit

Its not like its an official cast or anything. Let the boy have some fun

Eh, I enjoyed the previous unofficial casts he had with Dad and Mango Bay. During those casts he sounded like he actually wanted to cast the games, as opposed to now where he's literally alternating between telling Sheever "I don't want to cast" and "No Sheever don't cast".

I get that it's probably late for him. I get that it's unofficial. But it also just sounds like he actually doesn't want to do it, which is a huge turn off for me :/ Shame, because I generally like his casts too.

scOUL's thread ;___;

my prayers were answered I just want people to be more ANGRY

also while you're listening God, buff troll, anbokr showed me the light and I'm ready for bash cancer redux, also silencer and also necro, but also sand kong

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
why are they trying to beat Secret with these heroes. there's a reason they aren't picked by any real teams

cuz they beat every other team with these heroes

that's just their style, they've been picking sniper/pa/troll/SF/etc... and crushing their way through the qualis, even through some good teams

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Sheever's gonna dump Owen after this shit show

Did he do something specific in the past hour? She has been enjoying herself from what I've watched, I can't see the dumping happening. Their love is too strong!

Something like that.

And I'm missing the TB, kotl and timber game, dammit.

Time to retire.

I guess international ranked is far, far less competitive than normal ranked after all. Think the match average is rarely above 5k when I was 5.7k ranked myself half a year or so ago when I last played real ranked. Still, a lot of these games were really tough and close and it's a wonder no one threw on purpose in all this.

...fuck that 'not scored' blemish though >_<

KingKong

cuz they beat every other team with these heroes

that's just their style, they've been picking sniper/pa/troll/SF/etc... and crushing their way through the qualis, even through some good teams

have they been picking sniper vs timbersaw? that seems like a bad idea

Sibylus

Banned
Did he do something specific in the past hour? She has been enjoying herself from what I've watched, I can't see the dumping happening. Their love is too strong!

Something like that.

And I'm missing the TB, kotl and timber game, dammit.
They cast, pack, or sleep. It's like the worst work date.

Quesa

This is how i know my taste is the inverse of most people here. Grant tries way too hard to insert jokes where they don't belong so I find him annoying

Also I don't think I'll ever get used to white ppl saying fam

Top Bottom