• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
I fucking hope so. I do not trust the general public at all, I am going to be pretty scared watching the results tonight...

FUCK

cBj1LTf.png

shira

SEA Regional Qualifier Round Robin start @
**Don't forget your compendium predictions end @
t1466820000z1.png

EU RQ RR start @
t1466841600z1.png

NA RQ RR start @
t1466874000z1.png

Vade

Awful, awful decision. Cannot believe what I saw when I picked up my smartphone upon awakening. How does the majority of the population fall for lies and xenophobia?

Kuro was right, Farrage was left, and the pig with Cameron was center.

Cannot wait for Germany to bare its fangs again and tell the rest of Europe what is best for Germany and therefore best for Europe. That is almost as bad as when the U.S. comes by and says to get some democracy going or you getting some freedom/civil war/sectarian violence/import ban.

Twookie

sorry for going off topic here

what did people put on the regional qualifier predictions?

eu's so stacked so i have no idea what to put there, feels like everyone's game there tbh

Low Tier
I didn't realize we stopped buying items for stats

28 stats for 2k gold lmaO help im dieing to burst dmg dragon LANCE chUMP

I think EG has a solid chance to beat DC, and since they have Zai again I'd like them to win, but I honestly think DC is better still. I'd say Fnatic, DC, VGR, [A].

shira

sorry for going off topic here

what did people put on the regional qualifier predictions?

eu's so stacked so i have no idea what to put there, feels like everyone's game there tbh

I think you can put EG, Secret, and Fnatic in all 3 slots if you don't want to guess.

I chose EG. If they get their shit together and perform anywhere near TI5 level, which should be possible when you consider the lineup is the same with AUI switched for Zai, they should be damn strong. I don't think they'll be on that level yet but, eh, still went with them. Saw few EG games though. Dunno if Sumail is great again, yet.

Red UFO

I chose EG. If they get their shit together and perform anywhere near TI5 level, which should be possible when you consider the lineup is the same with AUI switched for Zai, they should be damn strong. I don't think they'll be on that level yet but, eh, still went with them. Saw few EG games though. Dunno if Sumail is great again, yet.
They played quite well in the qualifiers, Sumail did well too if you ask me.

I hope KotL receives no more buffs. Manaleak might just be the most infuriating ability. Maybe it's because I play mostly offlane but seriously, fuck that ability. That hero's OP!

Lyrical said it was a remake? idk

Oh yeh, looks like it bugged out for spectators because of that. I rejoined now and ingame is 50s ahead of stream.

TUSR

Banned
EG
DC
WILDCARD COMPLEXITY

Twookie

secret first place in EU is... ambitious.

what can i say, i'm an ambitious man

true answer is that i don't trust alliance not to choke and some of the other teams are somehow more unreliable than eternalenvy himself

ad finem is a strong candidate tho

JoeInky

I need to play some Dota to get over this EU business.

It's just substituting one pain for another but at least dota won't potentially fuck up my future.

JoeInky

I swear to god these chests are rigged to give the items for heroes you play more last.

The last chest with 13 sets, I had to buy 13 to get the undying set and with the new immortal chest, the undying item is the last one I get, which I need to get another treasure for.

It's all a conspiracy.

Madouu

There's a slark in all of my games too but I don't mind it at all, I got something like a 55% (65% this patch) winrate against him so w/e. Lifestealer is the annoying one.

I need to play some Dota to get over this EU business.

It's just substituting one pain for another but at least dota won't potentially fuck up my future.

famous last words

Wok

Top Bottom