• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

KingKong

oh snap

ClqvVsPWIAExCM_.jpg

Madouu

They removed the show network settings in the last patch it seems, I don't have the fps/ping/packet loss counter displayed anymore.

Quesa

I got WR, Lich, Riki, and Earthshaker. Couldn't have asked for a better pull.

edit: when are NA quals

edit 2: false alarm, sorry.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So, who are you guys going to vote for the Regional Qualifiers?

For me, I'm going to play it safe and just guess EG, Secret, Fnatic, and VG.R, across the board, rather than try and guess the correct position for each team.

shira

So, who are you guys going to vote for the Regional Qualifiers?

For me, I'm going to play it safe and just guess EG, Secret, Fnatic, and VG.R, across the board, rather than try and guess the correct position for each team.

Do we need a separate Regional Qualifiers thread?

Never bet on Mushi. neva eva eva

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
OH FUCK FAM WE DID IT

wXhF5S0.jpg

0in9oLX.jpg

- 4 miranas
- 3 gold rikis
- 1 invoker

Better than my chest 1 haul:

- 2 phoenix
- 1 golden tout

PogChamp.png

Thanks XAL for keeping Dota 2 free
for me to not play

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Looking at the item_game file, there is a new Particle Effect listed for an Ogre Magi item. I'm guessing Orge is getting an Immortal in Treasure 3, it is listed as "ogre_magi_jackpot". He is getting particles that attach to his back, and his "Wheel", which I'm not sure what that is.

Bane should be getting something called "slumbering_terror". The particles attach to his arms.

And Medusa too, it it listed as "medusa_daughters". The particles attach to her Eyes, so I'm guessing some sort of Hat with a custom ultimate.

Acinixys

I like all the immortals

Except Invoker and Morph. Those 2 are ugly and for shit heros I hate

The Morph one especially looks gross and obnoxious as fuck.

I think Pit Lord is just going to come out in July.

Release Pitlord in July

Immortal Chest 3 has an item for him

TI6 prize pool will spike to over 25 mil easily

cool, then we can just wait for another year and a half for the first actual new hero while being scolded by obnoxious dota fans for reminding ourselves of this

Top Bottom