• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
alright boys i made some new effigies today since i had like 10 blocks laying around:

DNrV8xo.png

"CRUSHED IT."

"This...... is my curse.."

"( ^__^)... (-_-)... (•\|/•)"

"Whisper the name... Arthas."

"Father! Is it...over?"

"CAPUUAAA! SHALL I BEGIN?"

"You dare enter my realm?"

Mission accomplished. Although, I really do need to honor the historic film making achievement that was Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith... but hmmmm it's tough to find just the right scene, ya' know?

shira

China & SEA Regional Qualifier Round Robin start @
**Don't forget your compendium predictions end @
t1466820000z1.png

EU RQ RR start @
t1466841600z1.png

NA RQ RR start @
t1466874000z1.png

^
If the void immortal mace is currently 70-90, potm should probably be 10-30. Probably closer to 10 bucks.
Damn 10 chests? That's some escalating rngesus

Edit Oh $10, but chest II is a lot more expensive than chest I. Me thinks that the Phoenix > Mirana, but who knows which hero will be more popular in the meta.

Artanisix

alright boys i made some new effigies today since i had like 10 blocks laying around:
Mission accomplished. Although, I really do need to honor the historic film making achievement that was Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith... but hmmmm it's tough to find just the right scene, ya' know?

words fall from mouth like shit from ass

etta

my hard graphic balls
Errrrr, do you only get one chance to get 3 stars for each quest mission???
I got 1 star on the Ancient Apparition the first game, second game I managed to get all three stars, but it still shows just one star.

shira

Also Canada Post strike date set for July 2 fuuuuuuuuuuuu

Errrrr, do you only get one chance to get 3 stars for each quest mission???
I got 1 star on the Ancient Apparition the first game, second game I managed to get all three stars, but it still shows just one star.

The whole grid is bugged as fuck. Just reset and it should fix itself.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Quests suck because they require that you win the match :<

This is pretty necessary for the quests not to ruin the games anymore than they already do.

Can you imagine how bad it'd be if you queue into a game with 9 people just buggering around doing their quests? I mean in some sense this might be an improvement because no one will care either way about these meaningless games but ultimately this'll just stop the game from being played for 2-3 months.

shira

This is pretty necessary for the quests not to ruin the games anymore than they already do.

Can you imagine how bad it'd be if you queue into a game with 9 people just buggering around doing their quests? I mean in some sense this might be an improvement because no one will care either way about these meaningless games but ultimately this'll just stop the game from being played for 2-3 months.

They have bot channels where you can do exactly this.

I think a game where everyone plays well should be rewarded, not just the winner

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
remember when fnatic was looking great and crushing competitive teams on the reg?

but then they kicked a player for mushi and started losing every game on the reg?

gj fnatic

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
They just denied all the Helms, Ember lost like 20k networth.

God damn, this is still just the quarter finals. NA open won't finish until like 3am.

Chris R

ritsu stack is such fucking cancer, even for NA

edit: lawl, missed all predictions for TI so far, but then again seeing my Manila predictions it doesn't matter much, only got 5 things right.

getting carried as tinker and then having the other team fume about you and your team stanning you down?????

is this a normal experience for tinker play lmao????

for reference I'm pretty sure it was my first actual game as him

shira

I didn't understand the thing with the helms at all. And then the stream died

At a certain point in time you can't buy any more items - so what to do with your excess gold? You can buy helms of the dominator and amass a creep army as long as you wait for the cooldown and you don't destroy or disassemble them (you can just leave them in your stash or leave them in the fountain).

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
SEA region looks a lot weaker than I expected.
Just going to watch some NA doto.

Edit: Ok, I got to go to bed. I think Ritsu stack will beat Void boys though.

Top Bottom