• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Twookie

really thought ad finem would do a lot better than what they currently have

althouuuugh

my secret nr 1 prediction looks pretty good rn

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
my secret nr 1 prediction looks pretty good rn

dac15_fantastic.gif
Just need Pesky VP to drop 1 game! (Otherwise VP will be above Secret right?)

The Secret Empire game will be interesting... I assume that is tomorrow?

Hmm I finally had a prediction I made count, but this was the Secret vs AF game was the first one I watched all the way as opposed to skipping between. I know from skipping between games they know what your predictions were, but do they only count if you watch all the way?

Finally finished this 30 prediction crap
mayatomr_romance.gif

Hmm I finally had a prediction I made count, but this was the Secret vs AF game was the first one I watched all the way as opposed to skipping between. I know from skipping between games they know what your predictions were, but do they only count if you watch all the way?

you dont need to watch the game, just predict and then go to other match, it will still count.

I'll be glad when I've gotten over those 30 predictions. It's honestly just really cumbersome to check constantly for games, decide quickly what to predict, and look if something else started in the meantime.

52club

I'll be glad when I've gotten over those 30 predictions. It's honestly just really cumbersome to check constantly for games, decide quickly what to predict, and look if something else started in the meantime.

Totally optional, but yeah something about it could start up ocd with some.

All right, doing the whole jumping between games thing then. I tried that yesterday and none of my predictions counted (even though I KNOW I got at least 4 correct). I'll just chalk that up to being bugged last night and hope this works!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Christ, I miss when these games start so I can't get any predictions in.

Fuck me this is such an awful system and a grossly artificial way of padding view numbers.

Baha

All right, doing the whole jumping between games thing then. I tried that yesterday and none of my predictions counted (even though I KNOW I got at least 4 correct). I'll just chalk that up to being bugged last night and hope this works!

As far as I know, most of last night's predictions during the SEA regionals weren't counted.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Once you finish your prediction, you can just quit.

I haven't been able to make a single prediction because they're always locked when I check in.

I dislike them basically compendium buyers to camp the Watch screen to make predictions.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
So, I guess I'm always going 13+ now with smoke gank kills at the game end since it appears to be thoroughly broken.

Seems wise.

I should have been more conservative with the rax lol, the point made about respawn timers (and throwing bodies) at that point is very true.

The gank stuff isn't broken, it's counting the number of heroes involved in the gank, not the kill :/

I mean we can argue about definitions of broken I suppose but when it doesn't track the right stuff, that seems fairly broken to me.

ed:
Oh god CoL, uninstall doto pls.

EG / DC take first and second. Everyone else, please leave the planet by tomorrow morning.

Top Bottom