• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Madn

LWKKfLF.jpg

mozz_shopkeep.gif

just waking up and reading the last 2 pages makes it sound that way

Haha, no kidding. I also woke up an hour ago, go into this thread, while joining a TeamS game where they really do get rekt by VP and I'm thinking "damn, they must have lost everything how this reads". Check out liquipedia and they're at the top with 2-0 :|

GorillaJu

echo sabre PA is pretty good I just think it's kind of neither here nor there. it doesn't do as much for you as deso and 2700 gold is a fair bit of money. you could get a basher for just 200 gold more.

TUSR

Banned
?????? I thought ice blast debuff doesn't prevent sunder HP increase (because it's not healing)

or are nahaz and fluff and charlie wrong

sunder ignores iceblast because its hp manipulation so you are right

Iceblast, Blademail, and Borrowed Time are ignored by Sunder armor, because exactly as Twookie said, its HP Manipulation.

Just need VP to drop a couple more games to keep the Secret directly to TI dream alive
happytears.gif

Secret beat Alliance, Alliance beat VP, VP beat Secret.

Everyone in EU has 1 loss except PR, Secret is in a fine position.

Hmm damn, does battle fury splash damage count as pure? If so, I should've chosen s4 instead of bulldog for most magic/pure damage (provided that alliance takes the win).

Twookie

Hmm damn, does battle fury splash damage count as pure? If so, I should've chosen s4 instead of bulldog for most magic/pure damage (provided that alliance takes the win).

it counts as physical(i'm pretty sure) but it works like pure in a way, because the damage is only reduced by armor type and not armor value

edit: i guess it counts as pure if it works on the quests

it counts as physical(i'm pretty sure) but it works like pure in a way, because the damage is only reduced by armor type and not armor value

edit: i guess it counts as pure if it works on the quests

So from what different wikis tell me it is as you say, physical but ignores armor value.

That said, yeh, how the quests and/or these predictions are actually coded may not line up with that completely.

e: Looks like my bulldog pick may end up working out. Too bad the TB got huge unlike the LS, so am not getting that one.

By the way, it's kinda awkward how the game overviews/previews on the watch list aren't affected by the delay. I actually saw that alliance got an early that way and so I predicted 0-3mins for first blood.

Top Bottom