• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

Mirana mid
healed.gif

God damn, a medusa with ET and Omniknight backup sure is something.

Missplay from qojqva imo, while they focsed on killing slardar he should've just hoped into the base with his bear and kill a rax or tower in no time.

e:
Good thing that you can 12 slot a lone druid.

Twookie

i'm utterly dissapointed that no team picked the best hero in the game in any of the regional qualifier matches

venomancer

Twookie

jakiro should've won the vote against ursa :(
the fact that jakiro doesnt get a model update is a crime against humanity

same with slardar and viper, but especially jakiro

You gotta be kidding me, ET, Medusa and BM yet again? -___________________________-

Esc better stomp them even harder if they want to do this. There is no 12 slot Lone Druid base racing this game and now they got Bat in addition to BM

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Quesa did you send a bunch of Gundams into the Giant Beast guys???

I need slacks to not exist

like it's an insatiable hunger at this point, he CAN'T be allowed to continue existing

the mouth trumpeting is my breaking point ENOUGH

TUSR

Banned
is this twitch response to donations or what the hell is this?

what does this even do but spam the chat?
They could enforce the removal of donation buttons from Twitch pages and only allow donations to occur through their system.

While they take a cut.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
They could enforce the removal of donation buttons from Twitch pages and only allow donations to occur through their system.

While they take a cut.

Yeah pretty much.

$$$$$

It's funny how it's taken Twitch this long to monetize themselves like those other -ahem- cam sites.

Top Bottom