• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

the lane creep nerf is responsible for the no offlaner thing more than IT imo

less importance on lane creeps means contesting creeps is not as worthwhile

also buff techies. it's time. but also, buff necro. and, also buff silencer. balance.

shira

China winner bracket
Ehome vs VGR

SEA grand final
Execration vs Fnatic

EU winner bracket final
Adfinem vs Alliance

Shinypogs

Alliance barely making it through group stages then casually strolling to the finals. They give me heart spasm every tournament I swear. It's not healthy to fangirl them.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
My predictions for EU:

1. Secret
2. Alliance
3. Escape

Might actually come true!
highfive.gif

kionedrik

Can a kind soul give a small summary on what happened in the qualifiers to someone who didn't watch a single minute of it, namely who got through, who played well or shit, any kind of meta shift or new flavor of the month hero...

Red UFO

oh trust me i get the joke, it's just not funny

also you're using the word "trigger" incorrectly, but i get that it's hard for a lot of people to understand simple concepts

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Can a kind soul give a small summary on what happened in the qualifiers to someone who didn't watch a single minute of it, namely who got through, who played well or shit, any kind of meta shift or new flavor of the month hero...

http://www.dotabuff.com/esports/leagues/4664/picks

the rise of tsaw, tblade, and thunter, iron talon gaming, lots of mess ([A] shenanigans, Col beating EG, escape gaming etc), riki is now more preferable than bh

Russ T

Banned
guys even tho dota is a ded gam (it's a ded gam right) at least we have a tetris movie to look forward to

sorry, i misspoke, we have THREE tetris movies to look forward to

Qvoth

secret eg wings tnc fnatic are in the main event
2nd qualifier spot for eu na and cn are still to be fought, as well as wild card spots

Vade

Yesterday, I was smurfing as all Germans do when they take the loss on EU related issues or watch Deutsche Bank get shorted again. I was on Drow and had 4 people probably around 1k who were probably playing their second or third games of Dota chasing me. Gusted all 4 as they group together as is natural in youth futbol, tp'd out, I typed gg ez as I culturally appropriated North American Dota linguistics. That was honestly a highlight reel worthy 6k play I tried to tell my birthgiver who had just comeback from the Volkswagen factory. The birthgiver told me "Sie sind ein griechisches dummkopf" I felt a pain in my heart that maybe I was taking this achievement too seriously even though I am serious German. I shook off the thought, I am German, sure we failed to conquer Europe militarily, but propaganda and diplomacy works now. So here I am posting my legendary accomplishments on this Mongolian Knitting Club page.

oh trust me i get the joke, it's just not funny

also you're using the word "trigger" incorrectly, but i get that it's hard for a lot of people to understand simple concepts

So you knew the reference or not? Because that's what the video is, a fairly humorous reference with a fitting choice of heroes and hilariously crude animation.

If the SNL video itself is too offensive for you because it's a rape joke in your eyes, well... then never mind. I've cringed enough at your political correctness rant when you discussed Grimgar in the anime OT. I don't need more of that.

Russ T

Banned
uh yes of course i got the reference, i saw the movie a bunch when i was a kid - it was barely funny then, it ain't shit now

"political correctness" aka "i refuse to critically engage with the material i consume because i like rape jokes"

interesting, okay, i see i see, you think it's pc to dislike something, that's very very deep please tell me more

haha jk don't

kionedrik

http://www.dotabuff.com/esports/leagues/4664/picks

the rise of tsaw, tblade, and thunter, iron talon gaming, lots of mess ([A] shenanigans, Col beating EG, escape gaming etc), riki is now more preferable than bh

secret eg wings tnc fnatic are in the main event
2nd qualifier spot for eu na and cn are still to be fought, as well as wild card spots

Thank you. Surprised to see DP is so relevant, I honestly thought the latest syphon nerf would have killed her.

:) He made it
:( He won't be casting now. Unless they dynamically invite him after his team is out, which sounds very unlikely, with the exception of losing out on the wildcard rounds.

I hope they beat Alliance and get in there directly but Alliance sure stepped up their game. On the other hand, their games against Esc were really close.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Actually I hope they beat Alliance. Bring those Swedes down a notch - rofl thinking they deserve a direct invite.

I would also like to see this outcome.

They would then choke at the wildcard stage and then there will be glorious savage donations on bulldogs stream for weeks
happytears.gif

Top Bottom