• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

That's exactly what Tobi did
12747.jpg

Which TI was that though? Since I figure everything's far more planned out these days with proper wages and schedules it would be less likely. If it does happen I'm really glad though, no better analyst than someone that competed at the highest level up to that moment.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Which TI was that though? Since I figure everything's far more planned out these days with proper wages and schedules it would be less likely. If it does happen I'm really glad though, no better analyst than someone that competed at the highest level up to that moment.

I am sure it is TI3. It's weird I want him to be casting etc as he is my favorite but I also like him so want him to go far. If only he could cast and play.

Deadly

It was TI2. Pretty sure Slesh had a contract and all too but Tobi still decided to fuck him up and called on Synderen to cast back then. But yeah I'm guessing it won't be as simple this time.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I played Zelda Picross on my 3DS for like 2 hours this morning and now I can't fucking see shit. My glasses are actually making my vision worse. I just took an hour long break from all my electronic screens and my vision is still blurred. I think my 3DS is fucking making me blind what the fuck is wrong with me???

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Go to the optometrist.

Maybe you have dry eyes.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
They don't feel dry. Can I get some of those Ben Stein eyedrops instead? I don't feel like going to the eye doctor those guys are torturers and thieves.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I use these: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004UJSSF6/?tag=neogaf0e-20

But if you don't have surface damage (I have some corneal scarring) you don't need the single vial kind, which reduces the chance of contamination compared to a screw cap bottle. I guessed dry eyes because once upon a time I couldn't play more than 2 hours of Dota before my vision blurred up. Try picking up some eye drops from your local pharmacy to see if that helps. Systane is a good brand.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
official tone police checking in here pls keep the thread civil and subdued, i'm here to maintain a dota chastened tone thanks

this is your final warning before i swap out the 45 mph sign for a 15 at midnight and ticket you fuckers like i did nahaz after his vulgar outburst during the game of "mafia" last night

LiQuid!

I was fine all weekend and I played some MonHun so either it's that Picross game specifically or my shit's actually fucked up

I'm actually going to get some eye drops tho fuck this

Chris R

I played Zelda Picross on my 3DS for like 2 hours this morning and now I can't fucking see shit. My glasses are actually making my vision worse. I just took an hour long break from all my electronic screens and my vision is still blurred. I think my 3DS is fucking making me blind what the fuck is wrong with me???

Wait.

Zelda Picross?

Tell me more...

LiQuid!

Wait.

Zelda Picross?

Tell me more...

Nintendo reward program bullshit. I had to dress up my Miitomo and sign into the 3DS eshop once a week for a couple months to get enough points to get it.

Russ T

Banned
Wait.

Zelda Picross?

Tell me more...

twilight princess picross is an exclusive picross game you can get for 3ds by earning points and shit via the new-ish my nintendo junk that was premiered alongside miitomo

you can earn the coins you need fairly quickly if you put a bit of effort into it

or fairly slowly if you don't!

Chris R

lol Alliance

Nintendo reward program bullshit. I had to dress up my Miitomo and sign into the 3DS eshop once a week for a couple months to get enough points to get it.

twilight princess picross is an exclusive picross game you can get for 3ds by earning points and shit via the new-ish my nintendo junk that was premiered alongside miitomo

you can earn the coins you need fairly quickly if you put a bit of effort into it

or fairly slowly if you don't!

Ah nevermind then. Dumb Nintendo locking things behind "points" instead of making me just pay for something I'm interested in.

Vade

official tone police checking in here pls keep the thread civil and subdued, i'm here to maintain a dota chastened tone thanks

this is your final warning before i swap out the 45 mph sign for a 15 at midnight and ticket you fuckers like i did nahaz after his vulgar outburst during the game of "mafia" last night
Tigger warning because its the CURRENT YEAR +1
wwN0N2T.gif

oVBoDEj.png

LiQuid!

lol Alliance

Ah nevermind then. Dumb Nintendo locking things behind "points" instead of making me just pay for something I'm interested in.

Eh, there's enough one-time shit you can do to make most of the points to get it pretty easily. I got a free copy of Wario Ware DS off there too.

Hmm isn't it about time for timber to replace his bloodstone with an octarine core. I mean the mana regen does provide unrivaled sustain but ocatrine (or hex) would make his actual fighting much stronger, when they're losing those now.

Huh, void going for octarine. 4.5s timewalk seemsGood among the rest.

he keeps bloodstone for the shortened death timer i'm pretty sure

Yeh that'S huge too but... I still feel like better teamfighting is better in more situations.

Eitehr way, did Esc just throw? Like, no buyacks on void and invoker and they died miserably Oo

And Rapier :OO

Top Bottom