• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

bbd23

lmao complexity

that rosh bash

grave.gif
bts_rosh.gif

Shinypogs

Well that was interesting, I wanted alliance to win but I also wanted medusa to win because she feels so unloved in most tournaments.

I like how I came into that game a few minutes late, didn't immediately know which player was playing which support and assumed the lowest net worth on alliance was akke. I think I've only ever seen him above EGM when he plays chen or enchantress. I know that they have an understanding but sometimes I have to wonder if Akke ever gets tired of having no money most of the time.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
lmao "LIFE POINTS" BrokeBack "MEALY RAX" BrokeBack "AYYGHIS" BrokeBack "VIZZ-ARJ" BrokeBack OMG THE LUNER BrokeBack USED HER MANTER BrokeBack TO DODGE THE LAGUNER BrokeBack FROM THE LINER BrokeBack TOBER WAN DOTER BrokeBack

Russ T

Banned
someone in the office just sang through a few lines of spice girls' "wannabe" in the batman voice

really really really wanna zigga zigga ah

i'm fucking dying

KingKong

not sure how good their chances are of getting out of wildcards but its a shame that all they had to do was a beat a team that was already out in a bo1 to get a spot

bbd23

just need DC to beat complexity in the finals and my predictions for NA region will be perfect.

thanks NA doto + wings gaming

hopefully vgr can win the finals.

fuck EU and SEA though

trh

Nifty AND saffron-colored!
These EU quals were a total emotional roller coaster. Alliance had a terrible start, but then they bounced back, only to fail miserably the second day ending up with a mediocre score, leading people to count out the potential points for other teams and looking up rules for tiebreakers. Then VP falls to Flipside, a team that was already out by this point, giving Alliance a guaranteed spot for the playoffs.

Meanwhile, Escape faced Vega in their last game, with a victory giving them the direct invite, only to fall. Then they go into tie breakers for the #1 spot, wins their first and is a single game from securing the invite again, this time versus Secret, which they beat in the group stages, but they fall short again. Must be bittersweet for ESC to go from underdogs at the start of the group stages, to heavy favorites to get the #1 spot, to barely making it into the wildcard spot.

Very happy with the teams that got in, though. Feels like the right people made it.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I kinda can't believe Alliance is actually going to TI6. They aren't going to do some group stage elimination bullshit and have half the teams go home before the actual main event right? I can't remember if they did that for TI5 or just TI4 but it was fucking bogus.

LiQuid!

This year's casual stream is even worse than last year's awful mafia stream somehow. Why do they even bother doing these anymore all they are is a sick reminder of how magical EU hub was. I'm actually more sick of the Dota 2 pro scene than I am of Dota 2.

Top Bottom