• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I feel like we should get a sizeable update tonight. Stuff like that Legion Commander Quest, Player Cards, the actual Compendium, Weekend Tournaments, ect.

wumpy

Banned
portugal16.gif
portugal16.gif
portugal16.gif

Can't wait for portugal to win the euro with 7 ties

Ffs, why post this in a dota thread??? I was about to start watching it :( :( :(

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'm really am expecting Pit Lord. It may not be the normal way Valve has done Dota patches for the last year year, but the Hero isn't very complicated and has been in Development for like 3 years now, I could see them just putting him into main without going though Test and ruining the surprise. They can't put everything though a test version forever.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Valve pulling out all the stops to ensure this year's prize pool isn't less than TI5.

Yep, next will be LC Quest, than Immortal 3s, followed by the fancy Treasure Caches. If Valve are doing this, its because they are underperforming.

Sibylus

Banned
Self-RT and all, but:

My problems with Valve's communication at present: seldom outside of leaks, sales, hardware. Games? Blogs? Statements? Endangered species.

shira

Aw fuck the untradable chests are fucking broken. You open the tradable ones before the untradable ones

That and/or they are scrambling to keep momentum done because Legion/Chest 3 aren't ready to unveil, or they don't have anything pre-arranged for after said items, hence the need to space 'em so far apart.

Legion seems done. The cape and the quests already leaked.

Lots of quality sets in the workshop for Sculptor's Chests.

TIII is probably not finished.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Yep, next will be LC Quest, than Immortal 3s, followed by the fancy Treasure Caches. If Valve are doing this, its because they are underperforming.

That and/or they are scrambling to keep momentum done because Legion/Chest 3 aren't ready to unveil, or they don't have anything pre-arranged for after said items, hence the need to space 'em so far apart.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Aw fuck the untradable chests are fucking broken. You open the tradable ones before the untradable ones

Legion seems done. The cape and the quests already leaked.

Lots of quality sets in the workshop for Sculptor's Chests.

TIII is probably not finished.
LC is likely waiting for the comic and/or Pit lord to finish.

Top Bottom