• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

etta

my hard graphic balls
Lol I got the $20 50 level thing.
Level 74 now, I can almost taste the gardens!

Just to quadruple check, I have until August 13 to gain/buy up to level 125 to unlock the Gardens, right?

TUSR

Banned
Okay cool cool.

Also, the quests and challenges can only be completed in multiplayer right? I created a lobby with bots and saw "Challange available" over Omniknight.

Quests are for matchmaking only.

Challenge available is probably your all hero challenge or something akin.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Quests are for matchmaking only.

Challenge available is probably your all hero challenge or something akin.

Aight thanks.

I'm almost done the Windrunner quest line, but I got 3 so far with 1 star QQ. I'll have to go back to those to get the cooler style.

shira

wait whats bugged with the treasures?

If you have marketaable Immortal treasures in your inventory (from levels or prizes) and you buy the Battle Level Bunduru (which gives you 6 unmarketable chests). Clicking to open the unmarketable chest may or may not open a marketable chest.

Also it appears that you can get multiple versions of a treasure before getting all 6 - so these bunduru chests are double bugged.
cBj1LTf.png

edit: Apparently Valve haven't fixed the tooltip but they should be the same as others

It's romantic.
tumblr_nyknn5T6gj1uajaemo1_r7_540.gif

and then you feel depressed at the end

If you have marketaable Immortal treasures in your inventory (from levels or prizes) and you buy the Battle Level Bunduru (which gives you 6 unmarketable chests). Clicking to open the unmarketable chest may or may not open a marketable chest.

Also it appears that you can get multiple versions of a treasure before getting all 6 - so these bunduru chests are double bugged.
cBj1LTf.png

volvo plz

M.D

I tried the Gear VR with a S7 Edge yesterday

Pretty impressive, thought it would look like crap before I put it on

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
New Avalanches album is in the wild. Help friends, I am swooning.

M.D

Wait what do you mean the $15 chests are not trade-able? like, at all? even for the void mace and when the timer expires on the other ones?

Vade

G.ZZZZZZZZ how likely is Italy to leave the E.U. from 1-10. I want to put some calls in so I can profit like all greedy Americans

Just watching Synderen's stream. He is awkward as ever obviously - interestingly, I saw him in Frankfurt and he is pretty damn tall. Like 6'1" or 6'2". I wouldn't have seen that coming.

Top Bottom