• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Just watching Synderen's stream. He is awkward as ever obviously - interestingly, I saw him in Frankfurt and he is pretty damn tall. Like 6'1" or 6'2". I wouldn't have seen that coming.

he's scandinavian

and yeah he seems like he'd be super awkward to have a conversation with, but I feel the same about almost every player and caster tbh

I just imagine a house party with nothing but EEs in every room

G.ZZZ

The Five-Star Movement just got lucky?

The five star movement is backpedaling on his EU positions greatly (there was a scandal of many declarations and posts deleted from their official site), and even then, they rode an anti-euro sentiment more than an anti EU one. They wanted a referendum on the euro as part of their campaign, nowadays they'd probably not bother cause the sentiment is not there anymore.

Italians are on average the most distrustful of the EU of all europeans citizens (after greeks iirc), but we're also much more distrustful of our government on average, and as such would overwhelmingly vote to stay in the EU (i can't find statistics now backing this, but i've heard this many times from statisticians on TV). I guess it's a form of political pragmatism after having 20+ years of populist governments fucking us in the ass all over even worse than the usual corrupt center-left coalitions. Thanks Silvio i guess.

Finally, even if all the stars aligned and somehow we wanted to do a referendum to leave the EU, we couldn't. The Italian constitution, art.75, state that:

- referendum can not be made on matter of international agreements/pacts/contracts, financial laws, and on the matter of amnisty and pardon

So we'd have to change the constitution first. Which require (again, iirc, i studied those things years ago) 3 votes in the chambers at 66%+1 majority, or 3 votes at 50%+1 majority and a national referendum voting in favor.

Bet what you want, Italy won't get out of the EU bar some cataclysmic event like the crac of the German economy.

shira

Mace of Aeons dipped $40

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/570/Mace of Aeons

dac15_face.gif

Vade

The five star movement is backpedaling on his EU positions greatly (there was a scandal of many declarations and posts deleted from their official site), and even then, they rode an anti-euro sentiment more than an anti EU one. They wanted a referendum on the euro as part of their campaign, nowadays they'd probably not bother cause the sentiment is not there anymore.

Italians are on average the most distrustful of the EU of all europeans citizens (after greeks iirc), but we're also much more distrustful of our government on average, and as such would overwhelmingly vote to stay in the EU (i can't find statistics now backing this, but i've heard this many times from statisticians on TV). I guess it's a form of political pragmatism after having 20+ years of populist governments fucking us in the ass all over even worse than the usual corrupt center-left coalitions. Thanks Silvio i guess.

Finally, even if all the stars aligned and somehow we wanted to do a referendum to leave the EU, we couldn't. The Italian constitution, art.75, state that:

- referendum can not be made on matter of international agreements/pacts/contracts, financial laws, and on the matter of amnisty and pardon

So we'd have to change the constitution first. Which require (again, iirc, i studied those things years ago) 3 votes in the chambers at 66%+1 majority, or 3 votes at 50%+1 majority and a national referendum voting in favor.

Bet what you want, Italy won't get out of the EU bar some cataclysmic event like the crac of the German economy.

This is good would not put in calls for Italy as it is almost impossible to get out of the E.U. Now Italian banks are still weak though correct or will they get extra funds from the ECB?

shira

How are you getting $40? Its $60 still

pE19am2.png

It was $100 Canadian Pesos and now its $60 Canadian Pesos.

100-60 = 40. $40 dip, not $40 price

aight i cleaned the fuck outta my pc, now pls stop dying r290x

honestly i was an amd fanboy until this card whats the point of being able to have 100 fps on ultra settings if ur fucking card is guna overheat every time

I'm scared for Neo and these 480 hot threads in gaming. I might need to rethink my next GPU - are you happy with that 1070 pidgey? I only play doto.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
aight i cleaned the fuck outta my pc, now pls stop dying r290x

honestly i was an amd fanboy until this card whats the point of being able to have 100 fps on ultra settings if ur fucking card is guna overheat every time

dual-screen gaming is the only way to live tbh

Oh, sorry, it was $85 real dollars, and is now $60 dollars. I didn't realize your fake money devalued so much.

this post speaks deeply to my anti-canadian heart.

also does any use water cooling with their cpu, I might upgrade soon and those cheapo Corsair/cooler master premade systems have good reviews, I just wonder if it's worth the hassle

are you seriously keeping the stickers?

no lol
this was right after i got the monitor mounted

fun story: the screw on the last mounted monitor got stripped and i ended up sawing the screw in half to get it off

Same Monitor I got, works pretty well. Only complaint is one of the pixels is sort of dying. It gets stuck on green, and poking it fixes it, but I have a feeling its just going to get stuck permanently one day.

there was one point where the monitor reset itself back to 60 hz. idk if it was after i messed around with OCing the CPU or not.

you try using those websites that flash rgb real quick?

G.ZZZ

This is good would not put in calls for Italy as it is almost impossible to get out of the E.U. Now Italian banks are still weak though correct or will they get extra funds from the ECB?

Italian banks are a disaster and apparently because of Brexit Junker allowed a special exception until December to allow for state-based help for them. In my uneducated opinion, it's just a bandaid and too many banks have been used as private credit cards for political parties.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
How are people selling their immortals already? I thought the restriction timer lasted until August 14.

Chris R

Airline lost my bag SeemsGood
Hotel cancelled my reservation that i made 3 months ago SeemsGood

My hotel for TI6 better not do this shit... I won't be checking in until the first day of games is over since I land that morning. I'll want to go from the stadium to the hotel to my bed as quickly as possible.

M.D

do I recycle that luna set to get to 125 and the immortal gardens or wait and get 1k points in other ways

I don't want that set anyway, got another one that has custom icons and looks better...

anyone wants it before I recycle

Top Bottom