• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
ok I know Miracle is good but solo killing mirana mid as juggernaut good?

i remember a time when the commentators went crazy about sumail's skill as a player because he blinked out of trees as tinker when he was being hunted down by the enemy....like wow amazing he double tapped his hotkey when it was off cd, huge plays. when you're a very good player the commentators tend to big up absolutely everything you do no matter how mundane imo.

[edit] which is not to say that it might not have been an impressively executed play in this instance, but they can go a bit overboard.

Fevaweva

Has Liquid ever actually beaten OG? They always face up against one another late in various tournaments and OG always seem to win. The games are always entertaining though.

is that naga effect due to a battle pass reward or is it tied to a set?
naga-song1.gif

Twookie

didnt lc get a small buff this patch?

more AS on press the attack or something like that

buffs dont bring dem moneys but them hats do $.$

she's been buffed SIX straight times (including every ability and base damage) and is still straight garbage lol

joke hero

also this BTS retrospective reminds me how much I do not miss zyori being everywhere all the time, especially with those nasty dreads

G.ZZZ

she's been buffed SIX straight times (including every ability and base damage) and is still straight garbage lol

joke hero

also this BTS retrospective reminds me how much I do not miss zyori being everywhere all the time, especially with those nasty dreads

Legion had like 5 mins of fame as a viable mid and got gutted to hell and back because icefraud is a sexist racist piece of shit.

Anno

Wings's warding game is amazing. They're kind of like some of those lesser teams like the old PR that occasionally won huge games on the back of sheer teamwork, except they're also just better than most everyone else, too.

Top Bottom