• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Acinixys

Nahaz and Slacks TI6 GF with Sheever obs

Still better than a Lumi solo cast
sick.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I have very few doubts that both will be at TI...

so start making peace with your god while you still can.

i had a giant smirk on my face when nahaz revealed that valve told him to stop dominating the ti5 panel and then promptly kicked him off it when he continued to spew garbage. gives me a small teensy bit of hope that valve actually gives a shit about the actual quality of panels/casts and doesn't just pick names out of a hat based on name recognition

GW2 PvP is pretty decent these days. It's a bummer how expensive the expac is.
Also it's surreal that NIP CSGO and NaVi DOTA are back at the same time. wtf.

shira

i had a giant smirk on my face when nahaz revealed that valve told him to stop dominating the ti5 panel and then promptly kicked him off it when he continued to spew garbage. gives me a small teensy bit of hope that valve actually gives a shit about the actual quality of panels/casts and doesn't just pick names out of a hat based on name recognition

I hope it was Bruno
giphy.gif

kionedrik

I had no idea that happened. That still leaves Slacks in the pool and I believe they might want him to be the public entertainer and comic relief guy.

Top Bottom