• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
vote god emperor trump for 2016

CRMD2zmVAAAu7TM.png

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Trump or Hillary. You guys are pretty fucked eh?
It looks decently likely Hillary may actually get indicted for something too, unless all the claims being brought up really are nothing more than negative press. Her not revealing the contents of the private speeches she did is nothing but negative press though.

I'm not that super eager for a patch interestingly. The OP heroes don't bother me that much and honestly, I think this patch is one of the least annoying in quite a while. Then again, I don't mind a higher balance patch frequency at all. It's just that this patch is really better than most of the previous ones which I overall didn't enjoy as much I have to say. 2015 Dota was the worst for me so far.

And I will get really salty if Sven gets nerfed. I hope he doesn't get touched honestly.

kionedrik

All politicians should be locked up tbqh. Fucking parasites. And make no mistake, they are puppets themselves that have no ability or interest to change the status quo.

And I will get really salty if Sven gets nerfed. I hope he doesn't get touched honestly.

He'll probably get a cleave and/or ms nerf. Nothing big.

Didn't he get his cleave nerfed in 2012? Please no more of that. I hope IF treats him with as much sensitivity as Windrunner who got nerfed very slightly (Shackle nerf) which turned out enough. Sven is hardly different from his previous incarnations - it's likely just the meta and the fact that other OP heroes were nerfed that benefitted him this patch.

kionedrik

From the wiki

Increased base attack damage from 37-39 to 41-43 (total attack damage is now 64-66).
Increased Aghanim's Scepter upgraded God's Strength allies attack damage bonus from 50%/75%/100% to 75%/100%/125%.

Increased base Intelligence intelligence from 14 to 16.
Increased Great Cleave damage from 20%/35%/50%/65% to 30%/42%/54%/66%.

Increased Warcry armor bonus from 4/8/12/16 to 5/10/15/20.

Increased Warcry duration from 7 to 8.
Increased Aghanim's Scepter upgraded God's Strength ally attack damage bonus from 40%/60%/80% to 50%/75%/100%.

Added Aghanim's Scepter: While active, God's Strength grants a 900 radius allied aura, granting allied heroes 40%/60%/80% attack damage bonus.

Increased base damage from 31-33 to 37-39 (total attack damage is now 60-62).

Increased base armor from -1 to 2 (total armor is now 4.94).
Reduced Warcry cooldown from 36/30/24/18 to 32/26/20/14.

Storm Hammer:
Reduced cooldown from 15 to 13.
Is now disjointable. When disjointed, none of its effects will apply, including the area effect.

Reduced Great Cleave damage from 25%/40%/55%/70% to 20%/35%/50%/65%.
Reduced Warcry duration from 8 to 7.

Ever since 6.77 (2012??) he saw nothing but buffs in every patch. The cleave nerfs were completely reversed in 6.85 and even buffed.
Also, I never noticed his base damage was so high.

His base damage is crazy high. Easiest hero to last hit with along with Faceless Void. I think the Cleave nerf was before 6.77.

edit: Nevermind, it was exactly 6.77 when his cleave was nerfed. Rather heavily too. I hope his cleave remains unchanged because it's what makes the hero fun for me. I've been owning with Sven long before people picked him. Same with Sniper. Fucking hate when my favourite heroes get overbuffed.

BHK3

Banned
I only want new patches so my favourite hero's become OP so I can go back to solo winning games. Hasn't happened since Phoenix's release and somewhere along there midlane/offlanes became 3v1

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
God damn it stinkls you're stealing my thunder.

Vade

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ DONALD TAKE MY HIGH ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Twookie

you can't change quality on channels that aren't partnered, aka the channels that don't offer subscription or don't have an agreedment with twitch(like forexample tournaments and the like)

Top Bottom