• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I hope we never get a new patch tbh. This meta has pissed me off the least since I started playing in 2013. It can only go downhill from here.

Red UFO

Bring back 6.82 tbh, the dizzying highs my MMR got to in that baby. Whew. Then 6.83 ruined it all and lasted for an eternity.

tfw no patch

Cgcd-UEWwAEv2al.jpg:large

inkls

valve hiring community manager confirmed?

https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/4fke2n/gg_friends/

After today I'll no longer be part of the mod team here at r/Dota2. The reason is pretty simple, I'm moving on to other opportunities related to the game and it wouldn’t be kosher for me to retain any sort of position here. I’m not quite ready to reveal those at this point (feel free to wildly speculate), but know that you'll probably see me around the community for some time still.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i finally beat him
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif

i finally did it
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif

i had to summon valtyr but i don't even care
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif

lordT the music during the second phase of the fight, take me to chuch from software
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif

- Invoker, Earth Spirit and Spectre to be nerfed significantly (but not destroyed like some of you want)
- OD, Chen, Enchantress and Death Prophet to be nerfed moderately
- Furion, FV, Venge and Lion to be slapped on the wrist

I want to see how right or wrong I am.

pompidu

Hopefully the next patch is actually good. The last 3 or 4 patches have been pretty bad. Also wayyy to much gold in this game. Just go back before the stupid rubber band shit was implemented.

NBtoaster

The wait for the patch isnt so bad. On twitch you'll find an endless catalogue of russian boosters and camgirls for your entertainment.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
The wait for the patch isnt so bad. On twitch you'll find an endless catalogue of russian boosters and camgirls for your entertainment.

I kind of enjoy watching the russian boosters and idk why.

Quesa

I may have to choose between a candidate who's 90% likely to get impeached during their first year in office and one who could get indicted before they ever make it there.

I may have to choose between a candidate who's 90% likely to get impeached during their first year in office and one who could get indicted before they ever make it there.

?
Hillary doesn't lean into hope and change as hard as Obama does campaigning, but they're liable to be similar presidents (albeit Hillary is quite a bit more hawkish). For good and ill.

Honestly this is my biggest concern.

Sibylus

Banned
Hillary doesn't lean into hope and change as hard as Obama does campaigning, but they're liable to be similar presidents (albeit Hillary is quite a bit more hawkish). For good and ill.

Quesa

The republicans couldn't get jack shit despite their best efforts, I see no reason to expect this to be any different.

They also couldn't get anyone other than Trump the nomination despite their best efforts.

We'll see. I'll vote for Hillary if comes down to it. I just find the whole situation so strange. 2016 is an election for the history books.

They also couldn't get anyone other than Trump the nomination despite their best efforts.

We'll see. I'll vote for Hillary if comes down to it. I just find the whole situation so strange. 2016 is an election for the history books.
Fair enough, in both points.

Top Bottom