• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Hylian7

My friend is totally against the intelligence scale thing, he say it look too much like LoL and the nuker like Lion are gonna do too much damage.
At first, I thought the same, but in practice, I don't think it will suddenly made "AP carries" be a thing. Like the example in the notes, you have to have 100 Int for a 6% spell damage boost.

inkls

The item that gives the highest magic amp apart from aether is sheep with 2% so biggest non aether amp from items is like 12%

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ok, finally hope, let's do a bit analysis to see what changed.

To start up, there is an unused Courier Ability, called Telescope. I assume that may have been an earlier version of Scope?

Edit: Valve did a good job not leaking anything. I'd still expect Spring Pass stuff to come out soon though.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
we still got a few spots so if we fill the first im sure we'll do more but gotta fill this one first !!

3 spots boys get in here

pw: gaf

Atlantis

My friend is totally against the intelligence scale thing, he say it look too much like LoL and the nuker like Lion are gonna do too much damage.

I'm not shocked at all they buffed the stat, Intelligence was always really weak compared to the other main stats. My suggestion was Magic Resistance, but the opposite direction is fine, too.

Hurricane Pike is good on most ranged carries--it's great on Sniper and Drow for example, and I could see it being situationally good on Clinkz and WR.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Now I can play OD and not feel like trash for doing so.

Qvoth

without looking at new items, seems like viper got the biggest buff?
obviously there's a ton of new items though so it might not matter that much in the end

Saprol

new items
PogChamp.png

Top Bottom