• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

inkls

Inkls I accept and encourage your life mission of taking meme to new frontiers, but my browser history will not be one of them.

But is it not our duty as living beings? To go where no man or woman has gone before? We once thought it was space, but in reality it was:

Normalfish's browser history: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the inklsstack. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new threads, to seek out intelligent life and new civilizations in off topic threads, to boldly go where no man has gone before, your post history.

Now, since there's the whole prime directive thing going on, well simply monitor you for now, just pm me if there's any volcanoes about to go off.

pompidu

This play style ranking makes no sense. 6.7 for fighting but going 17-0-10 with Ursa. How the hell you get a perfect 10 then? Or should I just ignore the stupid thing.

Arol

Is this the biggest game that doesn't even have one damn seasonal event?

Considering some of the sets they have now, they might as well go full steam ahead and add Halloween and Christmas sets to heroes.

Imagine the money to be made from French Maid Crystal Maiden.

And I'll always be a bit salty about the Alpine Ursa Set just to throw my salt out there.

Considering some of the sets they have now, they might as well go full steam ahead and add Halloween and Christmas sets to heroes.

And I'll always be a bit salty about the Alpine Ursa Set just to throw my salt out there.

I'll always be salty I didn't buy like 10 of them when they were available
tears.gif

You can't eul's allies. Only yourself or enemies. I think you could have ignored atos. While the stats are good, enemy team already had bkbs so I don't know how relevant it was against Ursa and Sven since I haven't seen the game, but I don't think OD is gonna have trouble kitting or be kited with his ms and really hard when you have blink and hurricane Pike.

Probably needed a sheep stick tbh. Maybe as a final item if you had the slots get a refresher for double Bkb, double sheep and double ult.

I always forget about Euls not working on allies...

Yeah, I got Atos before BKB because I wanted it before the other heroes had something to counter it and to close out the game once we were ahead mid game. But in retrospect Sheepstick would've been way better.

I should've just pushed instead of trying to keep my team together. I ignored N0tail's advice:

shira

I guess they weren't satisfied with red-I

English
Machine (Alexander Richardson)
Capitalist (Austin Walsh)
Fogged ( Ioannis Loucas
GoDz (David Parker)
LD (David Gorman)
Merlini (Ben Wu)
ODPixel (Owen Davies)
Purge (Kevin Godec)
Pyrion Flax (Ted Forsyth)