• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Eleuin

I agree, but I'd like to add that the talents seem to be pretty differentiated. If you look at Venge, you can see she has a carry build and a support build. League and HOTS heroes are too limited to their niche so they have to maximize for it. DOTA is the only game where a hero can be a support and carry at the same time.

to be fair, carry or support VS you're taking the unblockable stun everytime

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Playing a little, it is really easy to skill the wrong skill if like me you level up using the mouse.

RIKI:SCEPTER ADDED
Added a Scepter for Riki. Increases ultimate duration by 4 seconds. Allows you to target an allied hero, hiding inside them for the duration. The radius that you attack in follows the allied hero. 1000 Cast Range.

pocket riki?

shira

pocket riki?

pocket_riki_by_chroneco-d9j3k5z.jpg

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
OMNIKNIGHT:
Repel Spell Immunity now behaves the same as Black King Bar (not dispellable).

What now nerds.
laugh.gif

Quesa

Can you still map a key to leveling up? I used to use T then the ability key to put points into stuff, but I'm looking at the settings and I don't think I can.

nvm found it

Can you still map a key to leveling up? I used to use T then the ability key to put points into stuff, but I'm looking at the settings and I don't think I can.

nvm found it

Is it actually working for you? It didnt want to actually open the "what do you want to level up" ui for me. Maybe I had the wrong option?

kionedrik

MK is as balanced as the original Earth Spirit.

edit: @ 3 with a 1/0/2 build with max passive stacks you can solo kill anything with the nuke because it crits off the bonus damage from the passive. trading hits with him is a losing game.

Wok

Feels like games will allow snowballing even harder now to be honest. Will be interesting to see

It is definitely the trend with the nerfs to rubber band comeback.

46gL7Mn.png

gxYvv3q.png

What is also interesting is the balance between exp and gold. Exp is getting more important, but with interesting non linearity: exp thresholds for the levels at which you get insane advantages. It is as if exp bought you some items.

WhaZZa

Neo Member
I think that the talent picker pop-up looks really bad aesthetically but I hope it will be improved. Really digging the updated UI. I have been waiting for this moment since Dota 2 came out.

xanavi

icefrog ain't fuckin' around

the added balance knob with the hero talents is pretty powerful for those heroes that don't naturally get a lot of gold

future doto is going to be cray

shira

Feels like games will allow snowballing even harder now to be honest. Will be interesting to see

Yeah I member WC3 heroes that got to level 10 were basically unkillable.
That final ulti spell would just rekt hous because it was imba af

Tide, Undying @ 30% XP boost
DK @ 25% XP boost

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Considering we get less gold and xp on any kind of kill I don't see level 25 heroes being the norm.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Pretty sure Techies is still mega-dumpstered. Prox mines not stackable, don't need to buy a ton of detection early game to counter them. You just need to pay attention to where you're walking and be ready to turn around if you reveal one.

The ultimate is effectively the same, so you will need to buy detection for it, but by then it's mid-late game when you're buying detection anyways.

shira

Pretty sure Techies is still mega-dumpstered. Prox mines not stackable, don't need to buy a ton of detection early game to counter them. You just need to pay attention to where you're walking and be ready to turn around if you reveal one.

The ultimate is effectively the same, so you will need to buy detection for it, but by then it's mid-late game when you're buying detection anyways.

He's low ping dependent meaning Peru/SEA people playing on US servers are going to get destroyed.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
He's low ping dependent meaning Peru/SEA people playing on US servers are going to get destroyed.

How ironic would that be if the hero that ruined Dota ended up saving Dota?

Top Bottom