• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

JoeInky

I forgot about having to redownload the update, luckily it will only take 5 minutes.

Gives me enough time to play 5 games before purge finishes his analysis.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I am going to download the Dota 2 patch and them I am going to play a game of Dota 2.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
That is the official gaf discord for dota? Seems it has everything compared to the overwatch discord

I didn't make it and I've only been in it a little bit, but AFAIK it's the official Dota-GAF discord... People here play things other than Dota, so it's got everything to accomodate the other things people do. Also some old banned DotaGAFers hang out in it too. Overwatch Discord is less a community server and more a focused, dedicated Overwatch server for finding people to play with and talking about that game.

That's my take anyways.

Fuchsdh

So what has alt + click turned into? Can't seem to ping my skills being ready any more.

And chat is completely borked for me, it constantly scrolls up to the top of the message list.

Monkey King games constantly, no surprise there.

Immediate revulsion to the terrain changes. We'll see how I feel but Valve might have just made it a lot easier for me to say goodbye to Dota forever. Ten years was a good run.

Is there a roadmap for bringing back Guilds like we had before the new client? I miss seeing all of GAF in an organized environment like an in-game Steam group.

KingKong

anyone else use 16:10? my hud feels stretched out and off. like the bottom cuts off. just amateurish in general, look at the hero name for example and how it just looks pasted in there

bBi6tjw.jpg

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
That's a bug that was thought to be fixed on the test client. Will probably be fixed tomorrow

KingKong

also I don't get the point of the space between the hud elements on the bottom. It doesnt add anything to visibility and you could fit all the missing info like stats and last hits in there

pompidu

Ok why does the chat always start at the top. Cannot see what anyone is saying without scrolling allllll the wayyyyy down.

Edit: New blood seeker talents are legit. I still think the talents are dumb but just go tank with radiance and win.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I think the UI is a bit too busy. So many little things move and animate it's kind of distracting.

Atlantis

Not happy they kept the health/mana bars below the skills, just doesn't seem to make much sense to me. Hopefully they add scaling in because this is WAY too small for me personally.

I'm also pretty disappointed that they completely ruined the Scions of the Sky HUD.

Not happy they kept the health/mana bars below the skills, just doesn't seem to make much sense to me. Hopefully they add scaling in because this is WAY too small for me personally.

I'm also pretty disappointed that they completely ruined the Scions of the Sky HUD.

sweetie you don't even play or coach step back

Top Bottom