• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

JoeInky

What? Being someone who hasnt tried the test client, I don't understand this.

You either choose to level up or get the talent?

Yeah basically.

When you level up you get an upgrade point and from level 10 you can choose to pick a skill or put another point in an ability (you can still choose a talent next time you level up if you picked a skill though).

JoeInky

If I accidently level up an ability at lvl 10, do I get to choose the talent at lvl 11?

Do I understand this right that you don't get anything for levels 21 22 23 and 24 except for the basic hero stat gains?

Yeah you still get to choose it.

And as far as I'm aware yeah there are times when you level up and you can't put a point into anything, all you get is your stat growth.

KingKong

God bless Purge for doing this patch analysis while I'm working so I'm not bored. \o/

I keep getting upset at him for not reading sections all the way through, you'd think he would know to do that by now

Aghs on AM is going to get nerfed in some capacity, it's too good now :(

isnt it basically a combination of linkens and lotus orb that you cant cast on a teammate? that doesnt seem that op for taking up a precious slot

Chris R

I don't even know if battlefury is core on him anymore if you can't jungle with him

He might be an early game fighter instead of latecarry

Well in my trenchy opinion, still needs BF for everything it gives (tree cutting, mana+hp regen, cleave, +dmg) but Aghs is going to be built at some point, probably after manta?

Acinixys

Well in my trenchy opinion, still needs BF for everything it gives (tree cutting, mana+hp regen, cleave, +dmg) but Aghs is going to be built at some point, probably after manta?

There is a battle AM build that goes treads/urn/yasha into manta

Maybe it will make a comeback

elyetis

Even more trenchy opinion, I could see am go echo sabre & maelstorm over battlefury, maybe. Or not.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Friends, a truly sad day is upon us. I received an email from Riot Games and learned that I have been BANNED from playing League of Legends! (until February at least).

I'm a bit flummoxed by this, considering I have not installed League of Legends in over a year, and I have not played a game of League of Legends against other human players in probably 2+ years... But Riot's Law is God's Law and I promise I shall repent and serve out my penalty with grace and reflect upon my transgressions.

Friends, a truly sad day is upon us. I received an email from Riot Games and learned that I have been BANNED from playing League of Legends! (until February at least).

I'm a bit flummoxed by this, considering I have not installed League of Legends in over a year, and I have not played a game of League of Legends against other human players in probably 2+ years... But Riot's Law is God's Law and I promise I shall repent and serve out my penalty with grace and reflect upon my transgressions.

Are you worried at all that someone may have compromised your account? Especially if you share the password somewhere else.

Vic_Viper

Pretty sure I have the update but I cant seem to find Monkey King in the heroes roster or any of his items in the store. When does Monkey King comeout?

Edit: Nvm thought the patch was already released. havent played in awhile so I just assumed it was updating with the new patch.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty sure I have the update but I cant seem to find Monkey King in the heroes roster or any of his items in the store. When does Monkey King comeout?

Main Client isn't updated yet so no you don't have it. Sometime today, there's been 8 updates to the test client in the past day so we all have to just wait.

He probably just tried to play an ADC as a support or something else outside the meta.

CONFORM

I get the joke, but this exact thing happened at worlds this year. One ADC was used to counter one of the most popular supports at the tournament.

Quick edit for clarity: That ADC was played as a support.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I get the joke, but this exact thing happened at worlds this year. One ADC was used to counter one of the most popular supports at the tournament.

NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THAT IN THE HISTORY OF LOL

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
They're called marksmen now so people don't feel as if they are irrelevant late game. Most people still call them ADC

Chris R

really? Well now riot can't ban the people who are just trying to emulate their favorite players.

really? Well now riot can't ban the people who are just trying to emulate their favorite players.

If they could just ban Teemo players I think I'd be happy. Terrible, terrible people.

I really hope the patch is out by some time this evening. I'm pumped to jump back in and feed my ass off on Rubick :V

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Are you worried at all that someone may have compromised your account? Especially if you share the password somewhere else.

It's possible that happened, but not really worried about it. Some of my older email/pass combos became public knowledge after high profile hacks from the last few years, especially ones I've left derelict. Changed my password and started a support ticket just because I'm curious. Thankfully I don't actually care about playing League and haven't spent any money on it, or I'd probably be a little miffed.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Purge mentioned flying out tomorrow so if he isn't extending this to a delayed part 2 he'll have to speed it up.

Wok

Been watching 5 minutes, already more informative than 5 hours watching Bulldog yesterday.

Are you kidding me? I have watched the FV part and he is reading the patch notes, commenting on the obvious ("I'm going to explain in more words what is written"), and commenting on the obvious item build possibilities. Purge is Captain Obvious.

LiQuid!

Are you kidding me? I have watched the FV part and he is reading the patch notes, commenting on the obvious ("I'm going to explain in more words what is written"), and commenting on the obvious item build possibilities. Purge is Captain Obvious.

I dunno bru, he just spent like 10 minutes waxing intellectual about whether or not real life black holes function the way Enigma's updated Black Hole works. SeemsGood

Wok

I dunno bru, he just spent like 10 minutes waxing intellectual about whether or not real life black holes function the way Enigma's updated Black Hole works. SeemsGood

I missed that part. At least, when he has nothing to say, he should skip the part, typically FV.

JoeInky

8b82b9b996.png

Dammit valve

Top Bottom