• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Hylian7

That AM aghs is 100% broken. As a support player the constant reflection of spells is fucking ludicrous. It is too good of an item for how quickly an AM player can farm up 4200 gold.
I think it might be OP, although I have yet to encounter an AM at all in the few games I have played.

The issue IMO is the backpack, which is what makes Aghs viable. Let's say hypothetically Aghs existed for him in 6.89. His slots would end up being Treads, BF, Manta, Aghs, Vlad's or BKB, and a TP. You don't get the space to go S&Y, Basher/Abyssal, or something else.

Now you can put the TP in the backpack for fights and any extra items you can bring out before a fight, or keep the TP handy when in rat mode.

I feel like the backpack is very much a thing that rat heroes will appreciate.

Red UFO

if you have it toggled on before you use the MoM it will stay on. same with shield.

which makes MoM great with Viper too
doesnt work on viper it seems (i still think its great on him regardless) . but it definitely works with split shot if it was on before mom activation
The difference here is that Viper's is an attack modifier that you can set to autocast. Split shot is a toggleable skill, not an attack modifier.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Realized I haven't lost a game with Treant in 7.00. He's such a lane dominator.

I'm on record as being the first in this thread to claim that this patch is utter shit. Just wait for the realization to slowly set in. I expect whine threads within 4 weeks on the r/dota2 front page.

G.ZZZ

Great patch guys
yolo.gif
yolo.gif

https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2860941015

inkls

I'm surprised no one has talked about necrophos.

aghs is god-tier.

25 cd at level 18?

Sadist combined with his death pulse is so good and the new skill is pretty good aswell. Like I played a game today with him and had dagon, both ult and dagon came off cd in less than 30 sec.

RS4-

Familiars HP reduced from 500/750/1000 to 300/500/700
* Visage base damage reduced by 3
Treant Level 25 Talent changed from +20% 2s Bash to -50s Respawn Time

lol Visage :(

Qvoth

BALANCE CHANGES

http://store.steampowered.com/news/26467/

Fixed Jingu Mastery ignoring armor for its lifesteal calculation
* Jingu Mastery counter duration reduced from 15 to 10 seconds
* Boundless Strike critical strike rescaled from 200% to 140/160/180/200%

curious they didn't change the lifesteal interaction with omni GA but they did with armor considering both were mentioned on reddit, which seems like the go to place for valve to notice things

Armaros

the NP talent memes are dead.

The x2 treant scaling also scales with Aghs.

3.3K health, ~200 damage treants from killing heroes.

2.2K and ~130 damage from killing creeps with aghs ult.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
7.01, and not 7.00b?

But why?

I also like how Valve has just accepted the Sticky buy is only used for TP scrolls, when you could technically stick whatever you want in the box.

Wait thats not a nerf

Yes it is. He lifesteal was nerfed, his Crit does less early levels, and his stack thingy now only last 10 seconds instead of 15.

Also, Treant Bashlord talent.

Hylian7

Wait thats not a nerf

How is that not a nerf?

Factoring in armor for lifesteal calculation definitely makes a difference. (this one was a bug though)

Jingu Mastery counter means you have ten seconds before the debuff expires to get your 4 hits in.

Boundless Strike crit isn't 200% at all levels anymore.

Hylian7

This is ABSOLUTELY fucking terrible valve like whats the excuse what is so HARD ABOUT THIS

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2kucmVkZC5pdC9pcGVuMnNoMWdzNHkucG5nIn0.K1Br6E6Okc4iuJ1yBJFdOKI6j7A
What MMR is this?

I mean I have had games like that stand out many patches ago. I really don't think this patch is that out of whack other than stuff like Monkey King.

Also glad Lycan got nerfed, and I never had to play against him. I have always hated playing as and against that hero.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
What MMR is this?

I mean I have had games like that stand out many patches ago. I really don't think this patch is that out of whack other than stuff like Monkey King.

Also glad Lycan got nerfed, and I never had to play against him. I have always hated playing as and against that hero.

i think it's the fact that the assists has been replaced by an ellipses for no good reason not the score

Top Bottom