• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

TUSR

Banned
If I play 20 games in the next 7 days without LPQ

You gotta rep a Haikyuu avatar for 3 days

- if not
You can pick whatever avatar I gotta rep for 3 days. assuming it's sfw etc etc.
bro LWA TV starts in a week. Can't have a Haikyuu avatar when I need to praise Megumi Han and Akko

shira

bro LWA TV starts in a week. Can't have a Haikyuu avatar when I need to praise Megumi Han and Akko

You can choose what 3 days in the next 60 days, but it must be 3 days consecutive.

And you have to post at least once in those 3 days.

Breads

Banned
This new patch is bumming me out. I went from 120 fps to 40 avg with dips all the way down to 10-15 during endgame team fights.... and that's with the graphics now turned down so laughably far things like Sand King's head/ limbs, Magnus's horn and weapon, Silencer's clothing, and etc are completely missing.

us east is actually a cesspool of non english speakers

Because of the ping I get why I would see so many Peruvians.... but why so many european/ chinese non english speakers. Feels like I'm back to 07. Where is my BL/ LC/ Garena alternative.

shira

bRFoQXt.png

+1
clock-eyebrow.gif

shira

Faceless no changes, Black not kicked waow
Fnatic trying out Febby - RIP Korean Dota

LAN Sched
Fall Battle pass expires Jan 2
Pro Team Lock deadline
t1483948800z4.png

Chinese New Year Jan 28- Feb 2
Mirana Statue ships Jan 31

t1483669500z1.png

Jan 5-7
ESL One Genting Genting, MY
$250k
8: Fnatic, DC, Wings, VP, NP, XTCN, Newbee, WG

Jan 12-15
WESG Changzhou, CN
$1500k
24: Aboshamalah, Dark Passage, bravado, Duobao, Imperial, Horde, Alliance, Ukraine, Comanche, Romania, Fantastic5, Ne Rusb, Infamous, SG, Dilecom, Tshow, Vultur, One, 2bornot2b, nolife, s1, sigtrust, maxy, TNC

Jan 19-22
DotaPit 5 Split, CRO
$125k
8: DC, Secret, VP, Faceless, OG, EG, iG, 1 TBD

Feb 23-26
SLi Season 3 Shanghai, CN
$300k
8: Wings, 7 TBD

?
EPICENTER 2017 Moscow, RU
?
?

?
DAC 2017 Shanghai, CN
?
?

Kiev Major Open Qualifier Mar 6-9, Regional Qualifier Mar 10-13, Kiev Major Apr 20-23

TI7 Open Qualifier Jun 22-25, Regional Qualifier Jun 26-29, LAN Early Aug(?)

G.ZZZ

Nah it's a nasty strain of influenza this year, basically everyone i know has got it, i thought i had avoided it but it just waited the best moment to strike

Lmao. I was going to buy some items with card money on the market, and steam actually doesn't let me because I didnt buy any games on it last year.

Beardz

I don't know if the latest patch is more tailored to my playstyle than before, but I've been winning left and right... feelsgoodman.tif

shira

PPD (Peter Dager) WanteD
boris (Noah Minhas) WanteD
QO (Sun Yeob Kim) WanteD
Chessie (Rasmus Blomdin) WanteD
Jeyo (Jio Madayag) WanteD

Twookie

Was there a rumour that Danish Bears/Imperial would get picked up by C9 or did I invent that?
C9 Jack followed a few Imperial players on twitter so that's where that rumour came from.

TSM Reginald also followed a bunch of Ad Finem players on twitter some time ago too.

PPD (Peter Dager) WanteD
boris (Noah Minhas) WanteD
QO (Sun Yeob Kim) WanteD
Chessie (Rasmus Blomdin) WanteD
Jeyo (Jio Madayag) WanteD

What the fuck

is that team real?

Gaaraz

I usually throw bots/necro/refresher in backpack.

Oh and apparently active armlet works in your backpack with no hp loss OSfrog plz
Thanks, this is a great idea! Annoyed I didn't think of this :mad:

I'm no where near good enough with micro to justify the cost of necro yet.

How do you active Armlet if it's in your backpack? Or do you activate it, then move to backpack, and keep the strength gain?

Top Bottom