• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Qvoth

yeah if you lose even with treant on your team then it's not even close, eg is just the better team in all aspects
wtzgU.gif

i thought secret could put up a fight but i think it's quite apparent they're not
eg surely is the strongest team as of now

I've barely seen any games from LGD. Apparently they did quite well but then most teams can perform well enough until they face EG. I could see liquid putting up a decent fight if they put on their A game. Whether they'll do that, though, has to be seen.

Purge, please stop acting like Secret has a fighting chance.

The only reason they're even dying occasionally is because they're pushing harder than they'd need to.

e:

Wow, they almost scratched one of EG's heroes. Exciting finish!

Airbar

Neo Member
If any of you guys want to do Siltbreaker, hit me up on Steam. Steamname is Airbar, should be the only player with that name. Those random Siltbreaker groups are straight from hell.

Big-E

How come lfy went with that bristle build? They have no one that can do damage now and with one team fight lost the game was lost.

iamblades

That game was just garbage and sloppy on both sides. But LFY's mid game decision making made absolutely no sense. Draft a 5 man teamfight lineup, then chainfeed and decide to split farm, get caught out like 6 times in a row...

Vic_Viper

Probably been about a year since I've played regularly and I have a couple questions.

What are the most recent characters added to the game? Last hero that was added that I remember is the 3 Orcs.

Also what are the easiest/recommended starter Intelligence characters to play for someone like me that hast played in awhile?

And finally there is a bonus quest that is win a game playing as Sniper, when does this expire? Does it last till the end of the compendium?

Quesa

Probably been about a year since I've played regularly and I have a couple questions.

What are the most recent characters added to the game? Last hero that was added that I remember is the 3 Orcs.

Also what are the easiest/recommended starter Intelligence characters to play for someone like me that hast played in awhile?

And finally there is a bonus quest that is win a game playing as Sniper, when does this expire? Does it last till the end of the compendium?

Most recent heroes are Arc Warden, Underlord, and Monkey King.

I'd say Lion is a pretty good Intelligence hero to play for newbies.

I believe that is a daily quest that expires in a day's time, but I could be wrong on that one.

Vic_Viper

Most recent heroes are Arc Warden, Underlord, and Monkey King.

I'd say Lion is a pretty good Intelligence hero to play for newbies.

I believe that is a daily quest that expires in a day's time, but I could be wrong on that one.

I thought it might be a daily but it doesn't say anywhere so I'm not sure. Have to leave for work or else I'd try it out now.

How is Monkey King now that some time has past? I remember them announcing him but I haven't had a chance to try him out.

Does he have a Super Sayian form lol?

Quesa

I thought it might be a daily but it doesn't say anywhere so I'm not sure. Have to leave for work or else I'd try it out now.

How is Monkey King now that some time has past? I remember them announcing him but I haven't had a chance to try him out.

I think he's pretty fun, but I'd say from my experience playing him that he may require some experience to use well as a roaming support (which is where he's most favored right now). And you can buy a Super Sayian-like form for $35 :p

Twookie

Monkey King was amazing when he came out, now he is very so so. He was played as a roaming support that got really strong when he got basher as his ult created copies of Monkey King himself with all of his items, and his tree-jumping ability gave him insanely good mobility and early game ganking potential.

Now the ult has gotten a nerf(it doesn't do bonus damage or copy basher/abbysal but instead gives MK more armor) and has fallen completely out of favour in the pro-scene.

Personally I haven't playing him after the nerf, and I haven't really seen him in my games either. He has a cool arcana that changes forms with every level on his ult, it's pretty good.

Vic_Viper

How is Terrorblade now a days? He was by far my favorite when Inplayed regularly. Especially with the Mana Blade I think, the weapon that creates illusions.

Also what are the new Shrines for? I see people calling out Gather for Shrines. They are a new addition and they are in the jungles and by the barracks.

Also what are the new Shrines for? I see people calling out Gather for Shrines. They are a new addition and they are in the jungles and by the barracks.
Places you can heal & regen mana. They unlock at the 5 minute mark and have a 5 minute cooldown, and can be destroyed when you destroy one tier 3 tower (so the tower in front of barracks).

J2d

Sometimes fellow team mates are so hateful and mean spirited that I actually start to appreciate me life for being so good, thanks cancerous community I guess..

Top Bottom